Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Whatever the truth of the matter, what is hardly noted in the media is the question; how is it no one noticed in all her years as SoS that she was not ever in compliance with email security protocols?
Rumor has it that she doesn't take guidance well. :eek:

Would you have told her she was grossly out of line with government policy and in violation of security requirements?

Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0

Blank Stair

1 Peter 3:16
Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Rumor has it that she doesn't take guidance well. :eek:

Would you have told her she was grossly out of line with government policy and in violation of security requirements?
In a heartbeat.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
In a heartbeat.
LOL, then you probably wouldn't have been in a position to do so. :(

I am reminded of the one time in my career I gave a coworker a security violation. I was actually in shock that I had to do it ... but he was a repeat offender.

Upvote 0

Blank Stair

Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The way I see it, if I could be in a position to address her breach of security protocols in the first place then that is my opportunity and duty to do so. The needs of the many outweigh the arrogance law breaker attitude of the one.
And if that got me canned I see the bright side.
The press would have loved to know about this story long before it came out some other way. What better source than the one who was canned for telling Hillary she was out of line.
I sure could be fired. But she could suffer far worse when she's in that SoS office. And operating in an unlawful manner at the time it comes out as she's there creating emails that put national security at risk. I imagine she could be fired too. For me that would be worth the risk.
If I'm fired for doing the right thing I don't need that job in the first place.

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Hillary is done. She won't likely do jail time because she's Hillary and our system is corrupt. But anything is possible. But she's finished. She's a proven liar and has put the country at risk. And it's getting worse for her.

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Notice how this is coming by drips and drabs??? If it were you or me (as had been stated by someone) they would have broken the doors down, taken all the computers & drives, and would have frozen all our accounts. We'd be sitting in jail, awaiting what they found out, which would not have taken months and years!!!

It is coming from THE VERY TOP. It is the highest levels of the white House allowing things out little by little. She is spending her money on something that won't (and shouldn't happen,) and being slowly discredited in the eyes of her DONORS, SUPPORTERS and the MEDIA. Not much left but the cryin' when the Dem Establishment shuts you down this way!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Notice how this is coming by drips and drabs??? If it were you or me (as had been stated by someone) they would have broken the doors down, taken all the computers & drives, and would have frozen all our accounts. We'd be sitting in jail, awaiting what they found out, which would not have taken months and years!!!

It is coming from THE VERY TOP. IT is the highest levels of the white House allowing thins out little by little. She is spending her money on something that won't (and shouldn't happen,) and being slowly discredited in the eyes of her DONORS, SUPPORTERS and the MEDIA. Not much left but the cryin' when the Dem Establishment shuts you down this way!!!
She was the Secretary of State! #4 on the Presidential Succession list.

If any one of you were the Secretary of State, nobody would have been beating your doors down over a computer, let alone throwing you in jail. Get some perspective.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
She was the Secretary of State! #4 on the Presidential Succession list.

If any one of you were the Secretary of State, nobody would have been beating your doors down over a computer, let alone throwing you in jail. Get some perspective.

If she was secretary of state, that is all that much more reason to be concerned about security of her emails.

Let's see what the investigation leads to on this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
If she was secretary of state, that is all that much more reason to be concerned about security of her emails.

Let's see what the investigation leads to on this.

If? She was.

You want her bank accounts frozen and her sitting in jail? That is what I was responding to.

They never threw Kissinger in prison.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blank Stair

Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As I see it it is the implication of her disregard for respecting security protocols in something as simple as email accounts.
If she believed it was not incumbent upon her to obey those basics, and no one in charge of overseeing her compliance said anything, what else is there that she did according to her own rules?
She's not the only one in this scandal that should be scrutinized.

I don't think she'll see a trial or jail time for that matter. It would be tantamount to prosecuting a prosecutor for wrong doing. Even though they've got immunity from prosecution, if it were possible, putting a prosecutor on trial for their legal malpractice in one case would necessarily call into question all cases they oversaw. Because if they'll break the laws in one case they're prosecuting what other cases did they violate?

Same goes for the SoS. This seems minor. Emails! And maybe that's the point of this scrutiny. To get the American people to focus on that and not ask what else did she do that was illegal while in office?

If she's prosecuted for this, that very question will come into the public domain. Worse, it will be more present than it is now in the global one. Because all that she did while SoS is now called into question when she had no respect for email security protocols. If she's incompetent, indifferent, criminally minded/corrupt, there, it is not a stretch to believe that is something that bled over into all that she did as secretary of state.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If she's incompetent, indifferent, criminally minded/corrupt, there, it is not a stretch to believe that is something that bled over into all that she did as secretary of state.
She is ... in regard to all the above ... and this sort of behavior has been a recurring theme throughout both her and her husband's political careers.

Upvote 0

Blank Stair

Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I wouldn't say incompetent would be the right descriptive for their behaviors. Rather, self-serving arrogance and corruption would more fit the bill. When Clinton left office after his 8 year term we had a surplus. Incompetence doesn't achieve that.
They seem to be very competent in doing whatever they want to do regardless of the rules. As Hillary allegedly demonstrated in this latest scandal.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't say incompetent would be the right descriptive for their behaviors. Rather, self-serving arrogance and corruption would more fit the bill. When Clinton left office after his 8 year term we had a surplus. Incompetence doesn't achieve that.
Noting that Congress was managing the budget at that time.
They seem to be very competent in doing whatever they want to do regardless of the rules. As Hillary allegedly demonstrated in this latest scandal.
Their actions have indeed been very deliberate ... though is seems a stretch to call most of their actions competent. Competence usually doesn't result in numerous legal investigations and prosecution after prosecution.

Upvote 0