Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The punishment for taking classified documents home to store in an unclassified way was a 72 month prison sentence for Mr. Kenneth W. Ford, Jr. on 12/15/2005. Assuming an essentially similar situation here, in digital format rather than physical, I'm thinking the same sentence would apply, if done fairly, which I really don't expect.
That is the only reason she is not presently eating her meals in a room full of women thieves and other various perp's. They should have arrested her when the first demands for her server were made, and convicted her by now. She is hiding the emails for a reason.

Sometimes the length of sentence has to do with the number of criminal counts against her. If she is hiding hundreds of files, and the max is no more than a year (each count,) it could be a hundred year sentence looming over her.

Someone in another thread suggested it would be a customary death sentence for certain types of TS documents having been risked and left vulnerable like this. These deleted files (all of what had ever been on there, actually) are likely all kept by foreign powers who hacked her unsecured devices while she visited their countries. If she ever held office that had real power for her, she could be suborned to do the will of our enemies because of threats of releasing the sensitive info.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anyone have any idea what she's hiding, at all? Informed opinion, please, I can make hysterical guesses about funneling government intel to gay terrorist abortionists by myself.

Whatever she's got it's enough to get the FBI interested.

I'm sorry but her, "VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY" bull won't fly now anymore than it did when the little conspiracy theorist tried it last time.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There are certainly worse people that could take the helm than Biden (he's got a ton of experience under his belt), but it would be like if Cheney ran. How many would really want him?

I'm hoping for Bernie vs Rand. They might take us on a wild ride, but it would probably be worth it.
Both the RNC and the DNC would do anything and everything in their power to ensure that never happened.

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Who will listen to these allegations? republicans, who will not be voting for Hillary? republicans, who will be making all the noise? republicans, who is the GOP manipulating? republicans, who will make the 2016 election campaign a completely negative campaign? republicans, who will be doing the most damage to the republicans? republicans, who will be seen as the crazy party? republicans, what will Hillary lose by opposing the republicans? nothing.

Who couldn't care less about the American people? the republican party,
Who would keep the American people living in poverty in order to make a few people rich? the republican party.
Who is the enemy within for the American peoples? the republican party.
Who can not see that they are being manipulated, tricked and lied to? the people who vote for the republican party.
Where do the majority of votes for the republicans party come from? the poorest least educated states in the union.
Who should not be voting for the republican party? the people in the poorest least educated states in the union.

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who will listen to these allegations? republicans, who will not be voting for Hillary? republicans, who will be making all the noise? republicans, who is the GOP manipulating? republicans, who will make the 2016 election campaign a completely negative campaign? republicans, who will be doing the most damage to the republicans? republicans, who will be seen as the crazy party? republicans, what will Hillary lose by opposing the republicans? nothing.

Who would keep the American people living in poverty in order to make a few people rich? the republican party.
Who can not see that they are being manipulated, tricked and lied to? the people who vote for the republican party.
Where do the majority of votes for the republicans party come from? the poorest least educated states in the union.
Who should not be voting for the republican party? the people in the poorest least educated states in the union.

Who are the biggest stinky heads? Yep, the republican party.

Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
its-all-republicans-fault.png

One wonders how Hillary's email thread transitioned to a blame Republicans thread. :scratch:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Here's Trump's take on the scandal ... The Donald Trump Conversation | Hollywood Reporter

How do you view Hillary right now?

Hillary has problems far greater than the nomination. If you look at what's going on with the emails, it's a fraud if you think about it. This looks like Watergate on steroids, frankly. Watergate was about the cover-up more than the act. This isn't something we're going to solve tomorrow. This could go on for years. You can't have a nominee who is under investigation. What are they going to do, run and then two nights before the presidential race she gets indicted? General Petraeus, for doing 5 percent of what she did, his life has been destroyed. And it goes up to 20 years in prison. It's from one to 20 years for what she did!

Upvote 0

Avid

Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Women should take offense!

How is it "the smartest woman in the world" has played dumb, pleaded ignorance and claimed a faulty memory for about 15 or 20 years? The "What, like with a cloth or something?" comment, pretending she is ignorant of the subject, does not stand up. When she did that stuff in the '90s and since, it was not the validity of the claim that allowed her to go free (not imprisoned,) but that the powers in charge were intending to allow her to go free, and the feigned ignorance was all for our sakes!

I did not buy it then, and I do not buy it now...

Probe of Clinton's server could find more than just emails
By JACK GILLUM and STEPHEN BRAUN - Aug 18, 3:24 AM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Now that federal investigators have Hillary Rodham Clinton's homebrew email server, they could examine files on her machine that would be more revelatory than the emails themselves.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150818/us--dem_2016-clinton-server-10f6c0805c.html

I guess the Clintons are America's favorite criminals. No amount of evidence will convict them!!! No amount of ignorance or feigned memory loss will make some people stop thinking Hillary is "the smartest woman in the world."

Women everywhere should be highly insulted. I know housewives & mothers that are smarter than her. I know women on these boards that have shown better wisdom and intelligence than "...that woman, Mrs. Clinton..."

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

Avid

Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
... One wonders how Hillary's email thread transitioned to a blame Republicans thread. :scratch:
The first response was headed that direction. It was intended to make this thread sound IRRATIONAL. That, however, only reminded us of other issues that are outstanding, and unresolved.

The "Oh, NO!!! Don't look THERE!!!" reply is what children and animals will do to misdirect a "would-be" predator, or the parent that will seek to find out their bad deeds. The rabbit sits exposed, and visible. When a potential predator is present, she makes it look as if she is an easy target, but she is ready to use her ONE DEFENSE - speed and misdirection. Get near her, and she will run, intending you (or a cat, dog, etc.) to give chase. It is all to lead you AWAY from where the baby rab's are.

The cat may walk along with you, and inexplicably hiss, spit, scratch and/or bite, then run while you chase her for retribution. WHY? Because you were nearing her hiding place for the kittens, and now you are misdirected, and running the opposite direction. (I have witnessed these traits firsthand.) The child will blame the brother or another (sorta rhymes!) for something they did that they have a sense will bring a correction and punishment! All this is ONLY misdirection.

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

soapbox_clipart.jpg

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
That would depend upon the outcome of the FBI investigation.
If the FBI comes up with something the Republicans will cheer, if they don't then the Republicans will shout 'cover up',
either way American politics loses because most Americans do not trust any other American to do the right thing.

Most Americans are their own worst enemy, it would seem that every time they see their feet they shoot at them.
Life for most Americans is like a penance, if it's not hard they're not happy.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
If the FBI comes up with something the Republicans will cheer, if they don't then the Republicans will shout 'cover up',
either way American politics loses because most Americans do not trust any other American to do the right thing.

Most Americans are their own worst enemy, it would seem that every time they see their feet they shoot at them.
Life for most Americans is like a penance, if it's not hard they're not happy.
It's amusing watching you talk about people you don't know and who are alien to you.

Watch less tv, that's not America.

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
It's amusing watching you talk about people you don't know and who are alien to you.

Watch less tv, that's not America.
How can I watch US TV when I live in the UK? I read the US papers and listen to what the Republicans say.

Americans may be aliens to me but I see them for what they are, I can see that most Americans are out for themselves,
most could not care less about their fellow Americans all they do is go with the flow, they wave the flag and put their hand on their heart and swear allegiance when underneath all they care about is themselves because that's the way they have been brought up to think.
They talk about the US being a Christian country when in truth the US is the most un-Christian like country on the planet.

All Americans seem to do is waste what they have, for them conspicuous consumption is the name of the game.
Greed and selfishness are not dirty words in the US.

Last edited:
Upvote 0