Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Wonder how many of these she went through?

Jumbo-Roll-Toilet-Tissue-SE-1001-.jpg

LOL

Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped her server clean | Politico

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Up to 60 emails with classified material have been found in a sample of those she did not delete - meaning there could be many more
And how is this news???
She admitted from the beginning that she had used her personal email account for government emails. So finding government emails in emails she did NOT delete is no surprise.
Now if somehow they were to find government emails in the ones she DID delete, that would be news and prove she is trying to hide something.
She is not the only one who has used a personal account to send government emails, even though it is against the rules; that came out in the very beginning as well. It has been a loosely followed rule.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We do not have the ones she DELETED... Plenty of evidence of wrongdoing on the ones she did not delete! It is a crime to treat classified info in such an unsecure manner, she was under subpoena to turn over the whole thing with all those 10s of thousands of emails, and she deleted most of them. The fact there is classified info in what she said did not include classified info, there is wrongdoing in that. One person stated, in a different thread, that his knowledge gotten from working around that kind of stuff is that top secret stuff that was handled by her that way might result in a death penalty.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order late Friday afternoon, July 31,2015, for Hillary Clinton and two of her closest State Department aides (under penalty of perjury) to account for their use of Clinton’s private server during Clinton’s four-year term as Secretary of State, as well as any official documents in their possession.

If we were to do this kind of crime, and there was this much evidence against any one of us, we would be in jail awaiting trial already! (not deemed "Guilty" till convicted, but guilty immediately upon the the first illegal act..) However, we could have security video of her and Bill robbing a liquor store or bank, and many people would still vote for her.

The Russians probably do have those files she deleted, though. She was surely hacked as soon as she landed at any airport where they are in control. Others as well... There are ways of retrieving those emails, and that may be next! When the whole sorted picture is shown, you will have a crime so bad, and a security breach so bad, that it will rival some of those Spies we caught taking millions from the Soviet Union for turning over Top Secret info...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We do not have the ones she DELETED... Plenty of evidence of wrongdoing on the ones she did not delete! It is a crime to treat classified info in such an unsecure manner,
True she did break the law. Do we know what the prescribed punishment is for breaking that law?

Why are you so sure that the server she was using is anymore insecure than the government server she should have used?
It's not like she was using hotmail.com or any other public server.
It is my understanding that she was using the same server that Bill used when he was in the White House and the same server he uses to send private emails to his many business and political connections around the world. Which I am sure he is very serious about keeping secure. I could be wrong about this, it's just what I remember reading.

I'm not a Hilliary fan, but at the same time I think it is important to keep things in prospective.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
This is getting downright embarrassing ...
Hillary presser: Did I wipe the server, 'like with a cloth or something?' | TownHall

Henry asked again if she wiped the server.

“I have no idea. That’s why we turned it over,” she added before being cut off by Henry who kept pressing her saying, “you said you were in charge of it [the server]. You were the official in charge. Did you wipe the server?”

“Like with a cloth or something?” responded Clinton.

Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0

Avid

Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not sure where all this will eventually take us... It could be scores of criminal counts, or may be hundreds.

Classified info on Clinton server,
thumb drive violation of law,
national security lawyer says

By Catherine Herridge - Published July 31, 2015 - FoxNews.com

"In most situations like this you'd expect that a warrant would be issued and that the Marshals and the feds -- FBI, somebody would go and get that thumb drive and take it somewhere where it would be considered safe by the government,"

Under 18 USC 1924, the unlawful removal and storage of classified information is described as when a person "knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location." The law sets punishment of a fine or prison term of "not more than one year."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-thumb-drive-apparent-violation-law-attorney/

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
This is what it is all about. The right has dropped the word Benghazi but are still looking for evidence.

It is actually kind of amusing to see how far they will go to get Clinton....

That's what was said of Nixon too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
This is turning into a real crap-shoot for Hillary. As some have said her campaign is circling the bowl. Now we know how she wiped the server. <Staff Edit>

this deseves best post ever award. funny stuff:clap::clap::bow::bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Avid

Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There are 60 emails confirmed by Intelligence Agencies to contain classified information, but there are apparently 305 potentially classified emails to be inspected as of yesterday. Hillary had removed about half of what was on her unsecured private server before wiping it, and turning it over because of a Subpoena (my post #23.) She continues to lie about this, and people have begun to count the lies! One article counts the 5 lies she tells about these emails and the server...

New Clinton email count: 305 documents with potentially classified information
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, August 17, 2015

More than 300 of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s emails — or 5.1 percent of those processed so far — have been flagged for potential secret information, the State Department reported to a federal court Monday as the political furor continued to grow for the Democratic presidential candidate and her aides.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/17/new-hillary-clinton-email-count-305-documents-pote/

Reactions: PapaZoom
Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
True she did break the law. Do we know what the prescribed punishment is for breaking that law?

The punishment for taking classified documents home to store in an unclassified way was a 72 month prison sentence for Mr. Kenneth W. Ford, Jr. on 12/15/2005. Assuming an essentially similar situation here, in digital format rather than physical, I'm thinking the same sentence would apply, if done fairly, which I really don't expect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
It isn't just top secret, it is TS/SCI. I read that it contained drone targeting information, at least on the 2 of the initial 4. I think the fact that Joe Biden is revving his engines is a good indication that the Democratic party may have lost its front runner.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think it was horribly irresponsible of her. It wasn't without precedent, Powell had done so before her, but I would hope nearly 10 years of people becoming more familiar with the internet will educate her on why this shouldn't be done.

It is most certainly a blemish on her record, potentially a criminal one.

On the bright side this might clear the way for Bernie.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the fact that Joe Biden is revving his engines is a good indication that the Democratic party may have lost its front runner.

Edited by user.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are certainly worse people that could take the helm than Biden (he's got a ton of experience under his belt), but it would be like if Cheney ran. How many would really want him?

I'm hoping for Bernie vs Rand. They might take us on a wild ride, but it would probably be worth it.

Upvote 0

Avid

Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Biden should take a plunger to Hillary's clogged up campaign. His entrance would be a like a spray of air freshener after a dump of e-mails. If he played it right Biden could drop a load so heavy on Hillary's nomination hopes her head would spin.
These things write themselves, do they not?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Upvote 0