✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Since the easy majority of voters cast in the negative she will demonize obama cause that is her only chance. Frankly, why do we even vote for a president when our vote doesnt really count at all? Heck, we only elect one-third of our federal government.

Butterfly ballot?

Hanging chads?

The past years of President Gore were wonderful.

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Obama's team and the liberal media have done a good job ignoring Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.

I wonder if the "he's a muslim" charge was actually to distract attention from Wright. He becomes an issue and there goes what is left of the ethnic Catholic guy on the loading dock Democratic voter.

Upvote 0

Verv

Senior Veteran
Apr 17, 2005
서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
For a minute there it looked like my pda was hijacked to a freepy creepy thread. :) It's pretty disturbing to see how some priorities are laid out. It's almost as if Jesus is an afterthought. I would like to see obama win the DNC primaries-no more clintons please.

Do you support any Republican candidates?

Upvote 0

Beccs

Jan 11, 2007
✟15,401.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Who cares whether it's hillary or osama, if either of them are elected God will strike this nation down. The problem is, the republican candidates this time around are a bunch of freaking liberals too. The only real conservative is Ron Paul and the establishment is not going to let him win.
Osama?

I didn't even know he was running. THat might explain why we can't find him.

Upvote 0