Hillary Clinton wobbles as her backers turn to Barack Obama

S

Steezie

What false information have I passed?
As I pointed out earlier (And which you ignored) Obama was not brought up a Muslim. Dont argue this kind of crap with someone who's actually read the man's book and done his homework on the candidate he votes for.

Because that puts him in league with the enemy of the United States and therefore he is not fit to lead the United States because there would be a conflict of interest.
...You aren't serious. You cant be serious. Let me get this straight, you are calling a candidate for the presidency of the United States someone who "serves the seat of Satan" (For argument's sake I'll assume the alliteration was un-intentional) only because you incorrectly hold the assumption that he is a Muslim and because his biological father (NOT the father that raised him) came from a Muslim background (But who was an Atheist) AND because you seem to have some irrational paranoia about Muslims as a group (Ignoring that the vast majority of Muslims do nothing to hurt you or the US and could actually care less about either of the two).....Wow....this is like '62 Mets bad.

Nope, I'm simply stating what the Bible says, homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord, therefore no true Christian supports homosexual marriage. It is simple logic.
Its simple SOMETHING but it 'aint logic

Upvote 0

Conspiracy Theory

I'm your huckleberry.
Nov 12, 2003
In a s00per sekret nukular bunkar!111!one!!!
✟14,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Oprah is turning out to be one of the best campaigners we've seen in American politics; she is going to be a political machine for the left similar to how many evangelical ministers have been able to turn people on to the right.

I think Obamas chances of winning increase each day as he gets Oprah to rally around him.

Furthermore, he doesn't have the historic problems of Clinton which could become difficult for her as the election gets closer and people try to envision her more and more as the President.

What is an 'Oprah?'
[/Stargate SG-1 reference]

:p

Upvote 0

Conspiracy Theory

I'm your huckleberry.
Nov 12, 2003
In a s00per sekret nukular bunkar!111!one!!!
✟14,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
So, those who support gay marriage but reject communism can be considered a true Christian? That is good of you to say :wave:

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions.

Karl Marx

Upvote 0
E

ElijahFalling

What if somebody follows the teachings in the Bible (and of course accepts Jesus as their savior) and is against gay marriage. is that person a true Christian?
Scripture has the answer:

Mathew 7:21-23:
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Going through the motions of Christianity does not make you a Christian, you must genuinely be one in your heart, and nobody who is genuinely a christian in their heart would support communism or gay marriage or any other evil idea for that matter.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Scripture has the answer:

Mathew 7:21-23:
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Going through the motions of Christianity does not make you a Christian, you must genuinely be one in your heart, and nobody who is genuinely a christian in their heart would support communism or gay marriage or any other evil idea for that matter.
I am more interested in your interpretation. I already included this scripture in my question.

Again, in your opinion, what if somebody follows the teachings in the Bible (and of course accepts Jesus as their savior) and is against gay marriage. is that person a true Christian?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
E

ElijahFalling

I am more interested in your interpretation. I already included this scripture in my question.

Again, in your opinion, what if somebody follows the teachings in the Bible (and of course accepts Jesus as their savior) and is against gay marriage. is that person a true Christian?
Of course, as long as they don't support communism or any other evil idea either.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Of course, as long as they don't support communism or any other evil idea either.
Thanks.

Now what if somebody, later in life decides to believe that gay marriage is ok....is that person now going to be excluded from heaven? At one point in their life they were going to heaven, then they threw it away. Is this, or could this be a real like scenario for a Christian?

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Regarding the first link, this basically references the white Democrats in the distant past, mainly based in the South, who were as racist as it is possible to be.

The center of "progressive" eugenics was and still is (think Doctor Watson last month at Cold Spring Harbor) in the North. None of this is in the past. Merely cloaked better today and given nice sounding names and phrases to make it more salable.

The party hasn't changed it's core ideology since 1800. It is the party of Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine .

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For a minute there it looked like my pda was hijacked to a freepy creepy thread. :) It's pretty disturbing to see how some priorities are laid out. It's almost as if Jesus is an afterthought. I would like to see obama win the DNC primaries-no more clintons please.

Reactions: scraparcs
Upvote 0

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Who cares whether it's hillary or osama, if either of them are elected God will strike this nation down.

This folks is what happens when you are more interested in worshiping at the foot of politics than worshiping at the foot of your god.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Who cares whether it's hillary or osama, if either of them are elected God will strike this nation down. The problem is, the republican candidates this time around are a bunch of freaking liberals too. The only real conservative is Ron Paul and the establishment is not going to let him win.

If God hasn't stricken San Francisco, the Northeast US, and pretty much all of Europe, he's not gonna get the whole nation for Clinton or Obama.

He's been kinda slacking in the striking nations down department lately, to be honest. Well, except for those really liberal Iraqis.

Osama has character? He is a freaking muslim who supports communist health care and gay marriage!

May I suggest the ground rule that if you wish to debate against a candidate, that you debate against the candidate's own positions and statements?

I am speaking the truth, which is not prohibited anywhere in the bible but rather is mandated. No true christian supports communism and gay marriage. Furthermore, as Christians, God establishes a plan for our life and calls each of us to serve him in different ways, and God would never call somebody to his position, a democrat communist polititian. Obama holds a seat that serves Satan, therefore he is not a Christian.

I never knew the US Senate served Satan. Thanks for the heads up.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Since the easy majority of voters cast in the negative she will demonize obama cause that is her only chance. Frankly, why do we even vote for a president when our vote doesnt really count at all? Heck, we only elect one-third of our federal government.

Upvote 0