Hillary Clinton suggests she's willing to serve in Biden administration: 'I'm ready to help...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,651,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...any way I can'

From the article.

Clinton served alongside Biden in the Obama administration as Secretary of State

Hillary Clinton's days as a public servant may not be behind her.

Speaking at The 19th Represents Summit on Thursday, Clinton was asked if she would accept a job in the Biden administration.

“I’m ready to help in any way I can," Clinton responded, "because I think this will be a moment where every American -- I don’t care what party you are, I don’t care what age, race, gender, I don’t care -- every American should want to fix our country... So if you’re asked to serve, you should certainly consider that.”

Clinton previously served alongside Joe Biden in the Obama administration as Secretary of State. Republicans were critical about her tenure at the State Department between her handling of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack and the controversy over her private email server, which plagued her 2016 presidential campaign.

Continued below.
Hillary Clinton suggests she's willing to serve in Biden administration: 'I'm ready to help any way I can'