✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is the investigation closed then?

If he charges one American for trying to influence the election, there are a number of people who will immediately move on Mueller and place him under citizens arrest for capital treason.

You don't recognize the Nunes memo? Hislegacy is on your side - pay attention.

It's been a month and my eyes just glaze over reading this stuff at this point.

The Schiff memo did just that, despite the redactions. Did you bother to read it?

Yes and I don't remember much in the way of other pieces of evidence being offered that don't source back to Steele.

More smears. The FBI is far from perfect but it's not what you're making it out to be.

When they're more concerned with fake russian bots than stopping school shootings, they smear themselves.

Are you a Russian bot? You do post like one, trying to undermine trust in our institutions with smears and innuendoes.

Wait, I thought I was a Nazi? It's those darn Soviet Nazi Troll Bots.

Pro-tip for avoiding delusional paranoia in our Neo-McCarthyist age is to wear the tin foil, not smoke it.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was debunked because the claims it makes are intended to hide the real truth and when the truth is known the points it makes are irrelevant. It also phrases things in ways that are at best fundamentally dishonest.

1) It suggests Steele knew who hired Fusion. He did not.

2) It states he was hired ‘to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.’ That is a downright lie. That was not his brief and it’s also a bit of an own goal considering Trump keeps insisting he has no ties to Russia.

3) It states the court wasn’t told of the research being paid for by Clinton and the Democrats and strongly implies this means the court did not know it was politically motivated. The court were told it was from a political opponent, which was perfectly sufficient.

4) It claims the FBI paid Steele for information, which is a lie. He had previously received payment for work on previous cases like the FIFA investigation, but received no payment for this information.

So yes, Nunes is a liar and a political hack.

Did you get that right off CNN?

The head of the House Intelligence and Congress produced the memo - it looks like a special counsel will be assigned to it.

Capture.JPG

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,135.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
If he charges one American for trying to influence the election, there are a number of people who will immediately move on Mueller and place him under citizens arrest for capital treason.

Oh+god+mix+of+nostalgic+horror+and+laughing+so+hard+_b13a9748581f09bb11394531904c44f5.gif

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
l

Did you miss the part where I showed you a California man had been indicted too? Come on now, you need to be out arresting Mueller without delay!! Times a wastin!!

Reactions: Snappy1
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everyone knows that the Clinton Campaign and the DNC paid for the dossier already.

Technically the private investigation that led to the dossier was originally paid for by Republicans (or at least one Republican) concerned about Trump becoming their presidential candidate. Once Trump won the candidacy they dropped it and a lawyer working in some capacity for the Clinton campaign picked it up.

• Winner
Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I'm sure that's got him quaking in his boots.
It's been a month and my eyes just glaze over reading this stuff at this point.
Even so, just by reading it, you could tell whether it supports your position or undermines it. But, of course, you'd have to actually read the 3 paragraphs and understand it.
Yes and I don't remember much in the way of other pieces of evidence being offered that don't source back to Steele.
Then perhaps you'd do well to refresh your memory and go back and look.

When they're more concerned with fake russian bots than stopping school shootings, they smear themselves.
Smear campaign tactic. That's a particular stupid argument since it depends on the FBI being able to do only one thing at a time. :rolleyes:

Wait, I thought I was a Nazi? It's those darn Soviet Nazi Troll Bots.
I have never accused you of being a Nazi, but you know yourself better than I do.

Pro-tip for avoiding delusional paranoia in our Neo-McCarthyist age is to wear the tin foil, not smoke it.
Cute, but ineffective, insults.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah, I'm sure that's got him quaking in his boots.
Even so, just by reading it, you could tell whether it supports your position or undermines it. But, of course, you'd have to actually read the 3 paragraphs and understand it.
Then perhaps you'd do well to refresh your memory and go back and look.

Smear campaign tactic. That's a particular stupid argument since it depends on the FBI being able to do only one thing at a time. :rolleyes:

I have never accused you of being a Nazi, but you know yourself better than I do.

Cute, but ineffective, insults.

Put up or shut up. What the other evidence for the FISA warrant. Done playing these stupid word games. Evidence, now!

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Put up or shut up. What the other evidence for the FISA warrant. Done playing these stupid word games. Evidence, now!

What prevents you from looking it up? It’s all freely available information

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Wasn't all this debunked in the thread about the memo last month?
Yeah, but the point of the memo wasn't to clear things up. It was written by a member of Trump's transition team to try and create political cover for slowing the investigation. It has failed but some of the true believers (or those who are paid to pretend to be) keep playing along.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is the link once more; read it for yourself. I think "stupid word games" are exactly what you enjoy along with baiting, bullying and goading or you would discuss the evidence in the memo instead of pretending that it doesn't exist or say what it says.

Upvote 0