Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Here is the issue.

A vote for Hillary, is a vote for the Devil.

Now, is Trump an arrogant, egotistical, self centered, and often found dedicated to furthering the cause and Legacy of Trump?
Sure.
But that only matches him to the normal type of politician who occupy our Senate, Congress, and Supreme Court.
However, Hillary is a totally different beast, as she is a marxist one world globalism internationalist >mindset<.
You should devote some time to finding out just who mentored this monster, early in her life.
You should find out who influenced her the most, in her formative years.
The person, the one major person who did, has a book out that is dedicated to SATAN.
This is not a joke.
I first heard this when Ben Carson reported it, during a recent speech, and he's not making it up, folks.
This woman is evil on a level that we've never seen regarding someone who is so close to the White House Throne.
Obama's "one world" treachery is infantile as compared to this spawn of utter darkened conscious.

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Here is the issue.

Now, is Trump an arrogant, egotistical, self centered, and often found dedicated to furthering the cause and Legacy of Trump?
Sure.
But that only matches him to the normal type of politician who occupy our Senate, Congress, and Supreme Court.
However, Hillary is a totally different beast, as she is a marxist one world globalism internationalist >mindset<.
You should devote some time to finding out just who mentored this monster, early in her life.
The person, the one major person who did, has a book out that is dedicated to SATAN.
This is not a joke.
I first heard this when Ben Carson reported it, during a recent speech, and he's not making it up, folks.
This woman is evil on a level that we've never seen regarding someone who is so close to the White House Throne.
Obama's "one world" treachery is infantile as compared to this spawn of utter darkened conscious.

Alinsky was a pretty awesome guy.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is the issue.

Sure.
This is not a joke.

So...I'm guessing you're not voting for Sec. Clinton in November? :scratch:
tulc(doesn't want to jump to any conclusions here) :wave:

Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I am a lifelong lefty Democrat, and I never even heard of Saul Alinsky until Republicans started wetting their pants about him. This is the craziest thing ever.

Secretary Clinton can accurately locate Kazakhstan on a map, and could explain what's important there as far as Americans are concerned. Mr. Trump cannot, and could not. QED.

Upvote 0