Hillary and Elizabeth hurting the party in midterm?

Are these two helping the Democratic Party?

• Yes, they are great Representatives and deliver the true message

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe they should tone it down just a little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best not to be seen from here on out

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Now, that's a fascinating and unexpected turn of events :) for the Dems. I still think the Dems will take the house with Mrs. Pelosi in charge, while the GOP retains the Senate (although, we investors would like for the GOP to retain both:) ).

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From Hillary to Elizabeth, Democratic distractions hurting the party in midterms

Hillary Clinton justifying her husband's sexual affair with a White House intern because she was over 21.

Elizabeth Warren doing a DNA test that shows she has a minuscule fraction of Native American ancestry and getting denounced by the Cherokee Nation.

Those aren't the only two there seems to be a whole string of them, Waters, Cortez, Harris, Shaheen, Feinstein and others. I'm curious if they think their silly behavior is going to attract massive amounts of women to vote for their party? The women I know can see thru their shenanigans so I would have to say they're hurting more than helping.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Tim Kaine is now calling for democrats to fight in the streets after Clinton called for incivility.
It's war now. Democrats rule by mob violence, antifa are the real fascists. Reagan used to say they had moved so far left, they left america, so they had to try and fundamentally transform America.
Democrats know they are losing. One way to win is by violence and revolution, how far are they willing to go? Just like his Antifa son. After fist fights, pepper spray, bats, then guns, bombs and assassinations.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-his-antifa-son-did-before-his-arrest-video/
Democrats threatening to use violence as a political tactic, sounds like a great winner to the American people. I hope they lose all their seats in the congress.

Arizona candidate in the past summoned witches to her rally.
Emails: Kyrsten Sinema summoned witches to her anti-war rally

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I need new glasses, I thought the title was Hillary and Elizabeth went hunting

Made me double check for I did post this rather early this morning while the goats and I were having our first cup of 3 a.m. coffee.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now, that's a fascinating and unexpected turn of events :) for the Dems. I still think the Dems will take the house with Mrs. Pelosi in charge, while the GOP retains the Senate (although, we investors would like for the GOP to retain both:) ).
I suspect you're right. Although it appears that Republicans may actually gain a seat or two in the Senate. I'm hoping that happens and Ginsberg retires soon.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I want a poll option for "not relevant". Secretary Clinton and Senator Warren are not on the ballot in my state. If I lived in Massachusetts, it would be different.

My job right now, in both the House and the Senate race, is to pick between a Democrat who's good on the issues but has possible corruption problems, and a Republican who's less good on the issues and will likely vote in a bloc with his party but is personally cleaner. Fun. :confused:

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
From Hillary to Elizabeth, Democratic distractions hurting the party in midterms

Hillary Clinton justifying her husband's sexual affair with a White House intern because she was over 21.

Elizabeth Warren doing a DNA test that shows she has a minuscule fraction of Native American ancestry and getting denounced by the Cherokee Nation.
Well, Hillary, IMHO, is hurting things but Warren can't hurt the party as much as Trump helps the party every time he speaks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
224775_image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Tim Kaine is now calling for democrats to fight in the streets after Clinton called for incivility.
It's war now. Democrats rule by mob violence, antifa are the real fascists. Reagan used to say they had moved so far left, they left america, so they had to try and fundamentally transform America.
Democrats know they are losing. One way to win is by violence and revolution, how far are they willing to go? Just like his Antifa son. After fist fights, pepper spray, bats, then guns, bombs and assassinations.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-his-antifa-son-did-before-his-arrest-video/
Democrats threatening to use violence as a political tactic, sounds like a great winner to the American people. I hope they lose all their seats in the congress.

I hope they lose all their seats in the congress.
As do i.

Praying.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Bilo

Aug 22, 2006
✟17,293.00
Faith
Baptist

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums