Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is only possible to take this seriously if you know literaly nothing at all about US actions on the world stage. Blaming the wars in the Middle East on any one person is absurd, blaming it all on H Clinton is as daft as a box of frogs.

Please use evidence to explain M-Bob how Clinton started and perpetuated all of the wars in the Middle East. You'll need to start in the 70s.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is only possible to take this seriously if you know literaly nothing at all about US actions on the world stage. Blaming the wars in the Middle East on any one person is absurd, blaming it all on H Clinton is as daft as a box of frogs.

Please use evidence to explain M-Bob how Clinton started and perpetuated all of the wars in the Middle East. You'll need to start in the 70s.

The Lady in the video has been there and knows.

If you care to give a little history lesson would be glad to read.
Thanks
Bob

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t really get why Tulsi Gabbard is making such a biggie out of Hillary, especially given the current military conflicts were started by the Bush era neocons. I don’t see how this tactic is to her benefit.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t really get why Tulsi Gabbard is making such a biggie out of Hillary
It's probably a jab in response to HRC alluding that Tulsi is a Russian asset. At least that's the way it comes off to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟431,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
By far the biggest middle east US war horror involvement happened thanks to Bush voters who empowered his mad neocon cabal.

I also hold a bit of blame for pres. Clinton, who, prior to 9-11, had to take his eye off the Al Quada ball to deal with his own Monica Lewinski scandal.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lady in the video has been there and knows.

If you care to give a little history lesson would be glad to read.
Thanks
Bob

Perhaps you should apply a little critical thinking rather that just swallowing whatever anyone you want to agree with says? What the lady in the video is demonstrating is that she doesn't mind promoting a phony narrative.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don’t really get why Tulsi Gabbard is making such a biggie out of Hillary, especially given the current military conflicts were started by the Bush era neocons. I don’t see how this tactic is to her benefit.

She learned it from Donald... who in turn, learned it from Uncle Vladimir...

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Of all the candidates on the Dem side, I like Tulsi the most. Just as a person. Here, though, her ambition has put her in the sad place of sparring with Hillary—the one who has never accepted the results of the 2016 election, who sits on the sidelines as a scoffer—and the toxicity mars her image.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums