Not open for further replies.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Seems to me there are some people on this thread who feel they've the right to inspect someone's genitalia.

If so, they're just following the talking points from GOP officials, e.g. :

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟145,345.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maybe, maybe not. Who knows.
Can anyone explain how a hypothetical decision based on a fantasized response to a made up situation has any bearing back here in the real world?
If you mean my question, its not a fantasy and its a real world - happened in Ukraine, which is like 5 hours of travel from me. Men were forced to stay and fight, women could leave the country.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟145,345.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If a person nominates as a woman, would you expect a medical examination to make sure she fitted with your definition? Because you would have to do it for every person. Sounds stupid, doesn't it...
This argument is quite frequently seen. Are your men and women becoming low of specific hormones that you have a real life problem recognizing the sex in high enough percentage to argue this way? It does not happen to me. Men are like men and women are like women.

Also, a cultural thing again - in Europe, everybody has an ID card with sex and you show it for the employment contract. So no intimate physical examination needed. Everybody who checks your ID knows your sex - employer, state/gov offices, medical workers, police, banks, insurance companies, landlords...

Your system seems to be quite feelings-based and therefore allowing all that confusion and uncertainty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you mean my question, its not a fantasy and its a real world - happened in Ukraine, which is like 5 hours of travel from me. Men were forced to stay and fight, women could leave the country.
Get back to us when it is relevant to the American Politics forum here.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread is being closed. The topic has changed. There are violations in the thread and it has been snarky in much of it.

As a reminder, the Statement of Purpose for this forum includes:

Homosexuality, Same-Sex Marriage, Bisexuality and Transgenderism/Transexualism: Discussion of these topics must comply with the sitewide rule barring the promotion of homosexuality, same-sex marriage, bisexuality, and transgenderism/transexualism. Discussion and debate should only be directed toward political, legal, historical and civil rights issues, and should not be directed toward the morality of homosexuality, same-sex marriage, bisexuality or transgenderism/transexualism.​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.