1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

High or Low Maintenance?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Oblivious, Oct 12, 2005.

I am....

1. High maintenance

2. Low maintenance

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AmericanGirl

AmericanGirl I love the US Army

+106
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Pretty high... sadly :p

2. Babymine

Babymine Optimistic Pessimist

+214
    Christian
    Private
    I dont wear make up at all, and I dont poilsh my finger nails anymore (I cook too much) but I still consider myself pretty high maintenance...and picky! :)

I wonder what word would classify me when I used to do make up and nails hehe.

Oblivious, will you ask this question over in WD? Id be curious to know what they have to say over there :D

3. Heavenlytouch7

Heavenlytouch7 New Member

+2
    Non-Denom
    To some I would be low maint. but at times I think I am high LOL

4. Palomino

Palomino this little filly belongs to JESUS

+173
    Baptist
    Engaged
    Just my hair because I swim daily,alot of rinsing,conditioning..arghhhhhh!
    Other than this, a flick of the mascara wand some powder and lipcolor,I'm done-

5. Tsarina

Tsarina Most Holy Theotokos save us!

+180
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    LOL. ^_^ Really? well, we all have our tierd days. It makes one go insane without knowing it. haha.
    That was funny.

6. PorcelainHeart

PorcelainHeart Love me for me

+765
    Seeker
    Single
    I'm low maintenance, but if I didn't break out everytime I wear make up. I would be very High maintenance. I do love to smell and look pretty.

7. chrispykreme

chrispykreme Member

+7
    Non-Denom
    SOOOOO low maintenance it's almost rediculous. I don't wear makeup, except a little concealor if I have a blemish, but if I forget I don't really care. I have naturally curly hair so I can't really do much with it even if I want to.

8. Tsarina

+180
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Lucky you, i always wanted curly hair. :sigh:

9. chrispykreme

chrispykreme Member

+7
    Non-Denom
    Yea, it's nice when it isn't humid, but it's frizzy, even when I straighten it.

10. 1cutemonki

1cutemonki Senior Member

+23
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I'm not high-maintenance or low-maintenance, sort of a middle area! I just get things done really fast! To dress for school I put on my uniform (here in PR all schools have uniforms)(I wear a light-blue picnic blanket style blouse and jeans with black shoes, it looks way better than it sounds buhlieve me!!), put an anti-frizz thing on my hair, choose a belt, or bracelet, or any accesory, put on perfume, brush my teeth, put deodorant on, and I do my make-up on the car on the way to school! I'm on expert on putting mascara on the car already!!:D

11. Tsarina

+180
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Your lucky that you have a school uniform. I wish that my school had one so i dont have to stand infront of my closet 15 min every morning, trying to figure out what i should wear.

12. chipmunk

chipmunk burrow dwelling nut hunter

+38
    Seeker
    Engaged
    I'm pretty low maintenance. I don't wear makeup. I don't do much with my hair either. When it was long it was almost always in a bun. My roommate recently cut it for me and so now it's uber short. I don't care if it shows the waves.

However, I still need an hour in the morning from the time the alarm goes off the first time. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to get the courage up to climb out of bed and several snoozes. Then I must eat breakfast or I'll be sick. Then I make lunch for the day. Brush teeth, etc. All this is done really slowly. It takes me a while to start functioning in the mornings. I hate waking up.

13. Tsarina

+180
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    You can say that again, i also hate waking up in the mornings! specially on winter nights when you are all cuddly and warm in your bed.

14. chipmunk

chipmunk burrow dwelling nut hunter

+38
    Seeker
    Engaged
    Oh yes. My roommate and I haven't been turning our heat on (trying to save money) and so it's been freezing. The past 3 days have been slightly warmer, but winter is still coming on. We'll probably turn it on eventually.

15. SparkyMaddie

SparkyMaddie Luceat Lux Vestra

+15,751
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    high because well,I just am..LOL

:holy: :blush: ;)

16. Tsarina

+180
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    In that case, snuggle up in lots of fleece and double pair of socks, lols. It can get really cold!

17. The Julikenz

The Julikenz God is not a misogynist

+416
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Oh absolutely. :(

I hate admitting it ;), but i am.

18. scraparcs

scraparcs aka Mayor McCheese

+4,387
    Private
    Yeah, I'm so shocked. ;) :p

19. The Julikenz

The Julikenz God is not a misogynist

+416
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Hahaha, i've said it before and i'll say it again (for the benefit of not laughing alone :D) : While you're turning your house upside down for that makeup you used last Christmas, i'll keep looking for those joggers i think i once had. ;)

20. Tricia4Jesus

Tricia4Jesus when you wish upon a star...

+135
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Republican
    I am very low maintenance now. With three little ones at home there just isn't the time nor finances to be high maintenance anymore.