Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My son (5 years old) has a high fever. He also has kidney reflux so I am praying the fever is not indicative of a UTI. Please pray this is just a virus and will pass quickly. I talked to his doctor and if he's not better by tomorrow will have his urine tested.

I am also having some personal issues and could use some prayer and encouragement... God bless!!!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Lord please bring comfort to this mother and child, Father let the recovery be quick. We ask you to wrap your arms of love around them both, and give them strength, hope and joy on this day. Draw them closer to you and your word. In Jesus Mighty Name amen

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless each of you for your prayers! His fever is down this morning...praying he will remain "normal" throughout the day as it is pouring rain and thunderstorms here and his doctor is about a half hour away. The streets are flooding.... Praying his fever just stays down and does not spike again. Thanks again for the prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God!!!!! His temp. has been normal all day and we were able to cancel the doctor appt.!!! I am still praying his temp. will stay normal, but it's been since midnight last night that he had a fever. He's been normal for over 10 hours now... Thank you Jesus!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.