Sao Jose dos Campos
✟16,572.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hie brothers and sisters. I am Frank Chingarandi from Zimbabwe. I got born again in a Pentecostal church now I am attending an evangelical church (it's all the same thing really). I do believe in all the gifts of the Spirit, I believe God does still speak to us by the Holy Spirit, I believe in prophecy, speaking of tongues and their interpretation, I also believe in miracles (I am believing God for healing in my family). I am particularly interested in prophetic dreams and how to interpret them. Currently finalising my Phd in Geophysics here in Brasil. God is good!

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hie brothers and sisters. I am Frank Chingarandi from Zimbabwe. I got born again in a Pentecostal church now I am attending an evangelical church (it's all the same thing really). I do believe in all the gifts of the Spirit, I believe God does still speak to us by the Holy Spirit, I believe in prophecy, speaking of tongues and their interpretation, I also believe in miracles (I am believing God for healing in my family). I am particularly interested in prophetic dreams and how to interpret them. Currently finalising my Phd in Geophysics here in Brasil. God is good!
Welcome to Christian Forums. God may give a dream or a vision with the interpretation following as in Acts 10 when Peter was staying at the house of Simon the Tanner. Jesus wanted him to know that it was safe for him to visit the home of a Gentile, even though the home may not be Kosher. Many Jews feared ritual uncleanness..

Not all dreams are inspired. People on drugs hallucinated.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Frank, welcome to CF.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 300583

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forums Frank.
So glad to hear that your PHD in geophysics is going well and I am sure that the Lord has amazing things in store for you!
My prayers for both you and your family.

Upvote 0