Hiding the Messaiah: Falsification of Genesis 5 & 11 (Introduction)

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
After completing my work Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World I began reviewing the genealogical records of Genesis 5 & 11. As I did so I began pondering as to why the scribes would be so strongly motivated to move numbers around, like what purpose would it ultimately serve them to do such a thing? And why would a majority of the Jews still be so antagonistic towards Christ? And then the old saying from Sun Tzu came to my mind:

"Know the enemy and know yourself and in a hundred battles you will never lose."
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

This is when the answer hit me like a bolt of lighting! We war not against flesh and blood but, against The Satan from the Hebrew HaSHaTaN literally "The Enemy":

"When the dragon realized that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle so she could fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness. There she would be cared for and protected from the dragon for a time, times, and half a time. Then the dragon tried to drown the woman with a flood of water that flowed from his mouth. But the earth helped her by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that gushed out from the mouth of the dragon. And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep God’s commandments and maintain their testimony for Jesus."
Revelation 12:13‭-‬17

"Then the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all animals, domestic and wild. You will crawl on your belly, groveling in the dust as long as you live. And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.”
Genesis 3:14‭-‬15

God had already prophesied to Eve that that" Old Serpent" the "Devil" who is Satan would forever be our mortal Enemy along with all who follow him. When Satan saw he could not drown Noah and his family with the world during the Flood to eliminate the prophesied "Seed of the Woman" from coming he bided his time and watched for the birth of Jesus Christ so that he could kill him at birth: and this he attempted through king Herod who slaughtered all of the male babies two years and under; but, Christ escaped and Satan made another attempt at His Life on the cross but, Christ foiled his plans once again by rising from the dead after three days and three nights, and ascended back to heaven to the Father.

Enraged Satan went after the Woman who is the "True Church" but, seeing that the Church was protected and his time is short, he decided to go after all of the children of God who obey His Commandments and keep the testimony of Christ His Son alive. Outside of this heavenly political context, there's no earthly political motive strong enough to move people against one they perceive to be a mere "man" when they are hundreds of generations removed from such an event. And seeing that man recognizes his own mortality there have been many vain attempts to gain immortality but, they are always out of reach as God has withheld the Tree of Life whose fruit gives one immortality. Knowing that we will never attain immortality in this world Satan first finds and tempts his potential political pawns with one of three things:

1) Pleasure
2) Wisdom
3) Power

From here he uses the desire for fame and recognition to increase the spirit of pride within the man and, from here if his pawn proves worthy he will entice him further with riches which will increase the power of his pawn. And when his pawn has looked at all of his accomishments he will boast like king Nebuchadnezzar and believe that all of his success was due to his own might. This is no surprise as the prophets Ezekiel and Isaiah say that Satan who was formerly called Lucifer the "Light Bearer" became conceited in his own wisdom, riches, and beauty; and, as a result he imagined that he was better than God and could make himself "God". This moved The Enemy to ambition for the Throne of God which led to the eventual war in heaven between him and his host of angels and the archangel Michael and his host. (Isaiah 14 cf. Ezekiel 28 & Revelation 12).

With all of that said The Enemy has sought to control the narrative as a last ditch effort to try and prevent the Second Coming of Christ. And this is done by falsifying the genealogical records of Genesis 5 & 11 in addition to not clearly translating the Word of God, as the seventy elders did with their original translation of what the scholars call the Septuagint/LXX, which would hide and distort the first and second coming of Jesus Christ as the Son of God:

"He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time."
Daniel 7:25

"The serpent was the shrewdest of all the wild animals the Lord God had made. One day he asked the woman, “Did God really say you must not eat the fruit from any of the trees in the garden?” “Of course we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,” the woman replied. “It’s only the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God said, ‘You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.’” “You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman. “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, knowing both good and evil.” The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious, and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too. At that moment their eyes were opened, and they suddenly felt shame at their nakedness. So they sewed fig leaves together to cover themselves."
Genesis 3:1‭-‬7

We see then that the Devil has already been hard at work since the garden of Eden in proving what Daniel already prophesied would happen during the days of the elect of Christ. How many of us have seen the removal of God and the rise of great and perverse evil in our educational system, and I am sad to say, even in the Church of the Holy God.

And with his initiates around the world he of course must set them up in positions of power to control money, government, and the flow of information and have compliant subordinates who will simply obey without question. Once this has been accomplished he must ensure that all his followers swear an oath to him and that none under him know his true ambition:

To build the Third Temple and declare himself "God".

The way to do this is by causing much division within the Jews and those in the Church to turn against one another. From here you simply turn the Church and Jews against one another and, when those outside observe this they mock them and conclude that there is no God (atheism), we cannot be sure whether or not God exists (agnosticism), we have secret knowledge of God and Christ (gnosticism), and none of this really makes a difference (nihilism), and not to mention all of the denominations, sects, and splinter cell groups which have arisen because of such division. But why all of the division?

"A house divided against itself will fall."
-Jesus Christ

"Strike the Shepherd and the sheep will scatter."
-Jesus Christ, from the Vision of Zechariah

"Divide et impera" literally "Divide and rule."
-Latin Military Proverb

"When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for battle—a mighty army, as numberless as sand along the seashore. And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city. But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them. Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire."
Revelation 20:7‭-‬15

Do you see brothers and sisters? Satan has already been condemned to the lake of fire with his angels and will never be given repentance like we have: so he wishes to drag as many of mankind with him as possible to burn with him forever which will be his biggest middle finger to God before he is sentenced to eternal damnation.

In closing Satan is causing this division and working through many wolves in sheep's clothing among the Jews and Gentiles to hide the coming of the Messiah. Outside of the Word of God, which reveals diabolical the plans of Satan, none of what I'm saying will make sense. To learn more follow along in Hiding the Messiah: Falsification of Genesis 5 & 11 (Part 1).

"To those who have ears let them hear what the Spirit of God says to the Churches."

Last edited:
Reactions: Tone

Greengardener

for love is of God
Site Supporter
May 24, 2019
MidAtlantic
✟175,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In reading through your well-written post, what comes to mind is:

If you love ME, keep my commandments - Jesus said.
By this shall all men know you are MY disciples, if you have love for one another - Jesus said. Somehow I wonder if we realized what He meant, would we focus more on encouraging each other and less on the proud act of arguing and excluding those for whom we have more in common than areas where we disagree and thus buying into the adversary's plan? We've already seen the example of Jesus' love when He laid down His life for all of us.

You are wise to point out the battle, as it good not to be confused about the intentions of this adversary who came to kill, steal and destroy.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
In reading through your well-written post, what comes to mind is:

If you love ME, keep my commandments - Jesus said.
By this shall all men know you are MY disciples, if you have love for one another - Jesus said. Somehow I wonder if we realized what He meant, would we focus more on encouraging each other and less on the proud act of arguing and excluding those for whom we have more in common than areas where we disagree and thus buying into the adversary's plan? We've already seen the example of Jesus' love when He laid down His life for all of us.

You are wise to point out the battle, as it good not to be confused about the intentions of this adversary who came to kill, steal and destroy.
Yes dear sister you've hit the nail on the head and show that you understand where the root of all this evil really stems from and why we keep falling for it over and over. And because I saw this I was moved to share with everyone in the hopes that many will be moved to not fall for these schemes of Satan by understanding his true schemes.

• Agree
Reactions: Greengardener
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
After completing my work Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World I began reviewing the genealogical records of Genesis 5 & 11. As I did so I began pondering as to why the scribes would be so strongly motivated to move numbers around, like what purpose would it ultimately serve them to do such a thing? And why would a majority of the Jews still be so antagonistic towards Christ? And then the old saying from Sun Tzu came to my mind:

"Know the enemy and know yourself and in a hundred battles you will never lose."
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

This is when the answer hit me like a bolt of lighting! We war not against flesh and blood but, against The Satan from the Hebrew HaSHaTaN literally "The Enemy":

"When the dragon realized that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle so she could fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness. There she would be cared for and protected from the dragon for a time, times, and half a time. Then the dragon tried to drown the woman with a flood of water that flowed from his mouth. But the earth helped her by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that gushed out from the mouth of the dragon. And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep God’s commandments and maintain their testimony for Jesus."

"Then the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all animals, domestic and wild. You will crawl on your belly, groveling in the dust as long as you live. And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.”

God had already prophesied to Eve that that" Old Serpent" the "Devil" who is Satan would forever be our mortal Enemy along with all who follow him. When Satan saw he could not drown Noah and his family with the world during the Flood to eliminate the prophesied "Seed of the Woman" from coming he bided his time and watched for the birth of Jesus Christ so that he could kill him at birth: and this he attempted through king Herod who slaughtered all of the male babies two years and under; but, Christ escaped and Satan made another attempt at His Life on the cross but, Christ foiled his plans once again by rising from the dead after three days and three nights, and ascended back to heaven to the Father.

Enraged Satan went after the Woman who is the "True Church" but, seeing that the Church was protected and his time is short, he decided to go after all of the children of God who obey His Commandments and keep the testimony of Christ His Son alive. Outside of this heavenly political context, there's no earthly political motive strong enough to move people against one they perceive to be a mere "man" when they are hundreds of generations removed from such an event. And seeing that man recognizes his own mortality there have been many vain attempts to gain immortality but, they are always out of reach as God has withheld the Tree of Life whose fruit gives one immortality. Knowing that we will never attain this Satan first finds and tempts his potential political pawns with one of three things:

1) Pleasure
2) Wisdom
3) Power

From here he uses the desire for fame and recognition to increase the spirit of pride within the man and, from here if his pawn proves worthy he will entice him further with riches which will increase the power of his pawn. And when his pawn has looked at all of his accomishments he will boast like king Nebuchadnezzar and believe that all of his success was due to his own might. This is no surprise as the prophets Ezekiel and Daniel say that Satan who was formerly called Lucifer the "Light Bearer" became conceited in his own wisdom, riches, and beauty; and, as a result he imagined that he was better than God and could make himself "God". This moved The Enemy to ambition for the Throne of God which led to the eventual war in heaven between him and his host of angels and the archangel and his host. (Isaiah 14 cf. Ezekiel 28 & Revelation 12).

With all of that said The Enemy has sought to control the narrative as
a last ditch effort to try and prevent the Second Coming of Christ. And this is done by falsifying the genealogical records of Genesis 5 & 11
What is false in those genealogical records?
in addition to not clearly translating the Word of God, as the seventy elders did with their original translation of what the scholars call the Septuagint/LXX, which would hide and distort the first and second coming of Jesus Christ as the Son of God.
In what way are the first and second comings of Christ hidden and distorted in the LXX?
And with his initiates around the world he of course must set them up in positions of power to control money, government, and the flow of information and have compliant subordinates who will simply obey without question. Once this has been accomplished he must ensure that all his followers swear an oath to him and that none under him know his true ambition:

The way to do this is by causing much division within the Jews and those in the Church to turn against one another. From here you simply turn the Church and Jews against one another and, when those outside observe this they mock them and conclude that there is no God (atheism), we cannot be sure whether or not God exists (agnosticism), we have secret knowledge of God and Christ (gnosticism), and none of this really makes a difference (nihilism), and not to mention all of the denominations, sects, and splinter cell groups which have arisen because of such division. But why all of the division?

-Jesus Christ

-Latin Military Proverb

"When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for battle—a mighty army, as numberless as sand along the seashore. And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city. But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them. Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire."

Do you see brothers and sisters? Satan has already been condemned to the lake of fire with his angels and will never be given repentance like we have: so he wishes to drag as many of mankind with him as possible to burn with him forever which will be his biggest middle finger to God before he is sentenced to eternal punishment.

In closing Satan is causing this division and working through many wolves in sheep's clothing among the Jews and Gentiles to hide the coming of the Messiah. Outside of the Word of God, which reveals diabolical the plans of Satan, none of what I'm saying will make sense.

"To those who have ears let them hear what the Spirit of God says to the Churches."

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
What is false in those genealogical records?

In what way are the first and second comings of Christ hidden and distorted in the LXX?
I will cover these in my successive posts following this introductory post.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Enraged Satan went after the Woman who is the "True Church" but, seeing that the Church was protected and his time is short, he decided to go after all of the children of God who obey His Commandments and keep the testimony of Christ His Son alive. Outside of this heavenly political context, there's no earthly political motive strong enough to move people against one they perceive to be a mere "man" when they are hundreds of generations removed from such an event. And seeing that man recognizes his own mortality there have been many vain attempts to gain immortality but, they are always out of reach as God has withheld the Tree of Life whose fruit gives one immortality. Knowing that we will never attain immortality in this world Satan first finds and tempts his potential political pawns with one of three things:

1) Pleasure
2) Wisdom
3) Power

From here he uses the desire for fame and recognition to increase the spirit of pride within the man and, from here if his pawn proves worthy he will entice him further with riches which will increase the power of his pawn. And when his pawn has looked at all of his accomishments he will boast like king Nebuchadnezzar and believe that all of his success was due to his own might. This is no surprise as the prophets Ezekiel and Daniel say that Satan who was formerly called Lucifer the "Light Bearer" became conceited in his own wisdom, riches, and beauty; and, as a result he imagined that he was better than God and could make himself "God". This moved The Enemy to ambition for the Throne of God which led to the eventual war in heaven between him and his host of angels and the archangel and his host. (Isaiah 14 cf. Ezekiel 28 & Revelation 12).

With all of that said The Enemy has sought to control the narrative as a last ditch effort to try and prevent the Second Coming of Christ. And this is done by falsifying the genealogical records of Genesis 5 & 11 in addition to not clearly translating the Word of God, as the seventy elders did with their original translation of what the scholars call the Septuagint/LXX, which would hide and distort the first and second coming of Jesus Christ as the Son of God:

"He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time."

"The serpent was the shrewdest of all the wild animals the Lord God had made. One day he asked the woman, “Did God really say you must not eat the fruit from any of the trees in the garden?” “Of course we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,” the woman replied. “It’s only the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God said, ‘You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.’” “You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman. “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, knowing both good and evil.” The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious, and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too. At that moment their eyes were opened, and they suddenly felt shame at their nakedness. So they sewed fig leaves together to cover themselves."

We see then that the Devil has already been hard at work since the garden of Eden in proving what Daniel already prophesied would happen during the days of the elect of Christ. How many of us have seen the removal of God and the rise of great and perverse evil in our educational system, and I am sad to say, even in the Church of the Holy God.

-Jesus Christ

-Latin Military Proverb

Do you see brothers and sisters? Satan has already been condemned to the lake of fire with his angels and will never be given repentance like we have: so he wishes to drag as many of mankind with him as possible to burn with him forever which will be his biggest middle finger to God before he is sentenced to eternal damnation.

In closing Satan is causing this division and working through many wolves in sheep's clothing among the Jews and Gentiles to hide the coming of the Messiah. Outside of the Word of God, which reveals diabolical the plans of Satan, none of what I'm saying will make sense.

This post is a breath of fresh air, thank you!

I never related the whole dragon chasing the woman thing to the Scriptures being preserved. The Dead Sea Scrolls coming back to light after a time in the wilderness came to mind.

And, of course, it is Torah which has been under attack from the beginning.

• Agree
Reactions: Humble Penny
Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

1) Pleasure
2) Wisdom
3) Power

-Jesus Christ

-Latin Military Proverb

The Gospel of Matthew has an agenda of showing that the outcasts of society are in and the people who think that they are in are out, which is reflected in the people that he selected in presenting the genealogy of Christ, but this is not falsification. Part of the problem is trying to get a precise chronology out of something that was never intended to give a precise chronology.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The Gospel of Matthew has an agenda of showing that the outcasts of society are in and the people who think that they are in are out, which is reflected in the people that he selected in presenting the genealogy of Christ, but this is not falsification. Part of the problem is trying to get a precise chronology out of something that was never intended to give a precise chronology.
And might I ask what you base your chrononological conclusion on? Genesis 1:1-2:3 makes it clear that everything has a beginning and an end which is based on time: therefore it is an important factor or else God wouldn't have created it.

In like fashion vv. 14-19 demonstrate that calendrical time is based on the luminaries with the Greater Light (i.e. the Sun) being their leader: therefore the calendar helps us keep track of the passage of time throughout the year. And based on the Bible the number of years which have passed in history begin from the time of Adam.

Otherwise there's no way to reliably keep track of how many years passed from the beginning of time or keep events in their proper order. And what better way than to track those things than to access the official journeys of kings? God made the world and all in it and setup His Kingdom in heaven; once this was done He created man in His Image and Likeness and gave them dominion over the earth, the animals, and themselves: this would mean that the Crown descended from heaven to Adam and Eve to make them the first king and queen of earth. Later God would also give mankind authority over sin when He told Cain, "[...]sin lies at the door and its desire is for you, but you must rule over it."

Other than that I never accused Christ or those truly faithful to Him of falsifying the genealogical records...I am accusing the men and women whom Satan has used to do such a thing. But it is not my focus to find out the exact individuals Satan used but, to prove that there was falsification of God's Word by evil men with malicious intent to hide the Messiah.

Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,397,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
mXruUXx.jpg

MOD HAT ON

Posting this notice that for any posts from here on out, that if they are non Messianic Judaic posts, they risk being reported and subjected to Staff Action. Please respect the Statement of Purpose and rules for this forum when posting.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0