Hiding the Messaiah: Falsification of Genesis 5 & 11 (Conclusion)

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As promised in Hiding the Messiah: Falsification of Genesis 5 & 11 (Part 2) we will be covering why altering the genealogical records of the Bible, as the title of this series states, have serious consequences. Again we will be keeping a bird's-eye view so that you all understand the bigger picture here and, for those who want details of the chronological numbers here, I will cite the thread and post # where you can find the numbers for an easy follow along without needing to wade through unnecessary information.

Here are the years from the creation of the world to Christ:

2,242 Years (Adam to Flood)¹
1,247 Years (Flood to Abraham)²
430 Years (Abraham to Moses)³
511 Years (Moses to Saul)⁴
517 Years (Saul to Babylon)⁵
70 Years (Babylon to Cyrus)⁶
483 Years (Cyrus to Christ)⁷
5,500 Years (Adam to Christ)

¹ Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #2

²
Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #3

³
Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #4

Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #5

Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #6

Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #7

Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #8

Once I had reached this point in my own studies, prior to joining and posting on Chrsitian Forums, I saw that the LXX, DSS, Josephus, MT, and SP all agree from Adam to the numbers leading up to the death of Moses. From here I abandoned the SP and compared the numbers of the reigns of the Judges and those of the kings of Israel and Judah and, I found the LXX, DSS, and Josephus to be in agreement with the exception of the number of years from the time Moses freed Israel from Egpyt to the 4th Year of king Solomon's reign:

Masoretic
480 Years (Moses to 4th Year of Solomon)
1 Kings 6:1

Jospehus
592 Years (Moses to 4th Year of Solomon)
Antiquities of the Jews, Book 8, Chapter 3:1

Dead Sea Scrolls
??? Years (Moses to 4th Year of Solomon)
1 Kings 6:1 is missing

Septuagint
440 Years (Moses to 4th Year of Solomon)

2,242 Years (Adam to Flood)
1,247 Years (Flood to Abraham)
430 Years (Abraham to Moses)
3,919 Years (Adam to Moses)

...next we can reckon the years from Moses to the 4th Year of Solomon...

511 Years (Moses to Saul)
40 Years (Saul)
2 Years (Ishbosheth)
40 Years 6 Months (David)
4 Years (Solomon begins 1st Temple)
597 Years 6 Months

3,919 Years (Adam to Moses)
597 Years 6 Months (Moses to 1st Temple)
4,516 Years 6 Months (Adam to 1st Temple)

...as you can all clearly see Josephus is the one who got the closest and that is because he was going by the longer chronology in the Septuagint/LXX. While it is not the purpose of this blog to investigate and expose specific scribes or teachers: we can know from the circumstantial evidence that a lot of tampering and "editing" was going on...of course this should serve as no surprise competitions for titles and prestige will motivate many a man and woman to push out unverified information in order to advance their political aims...

After this the years the Jews spent in Babylon and the years from Cyrus the Great to Christ were easy enough to reconcile with the help of the prophets Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Daniel.

Before being able to complete such a massive work I needed to be sure that my numbers were confirmed by an explicit prophecy concerning the 5,500 Years from Adam to Christ. While the creation week (Genesis 1:1-2:3) 70 Weeks of Daniel (Daniel 9:24-27) and the dimensions (in cubits) of the Ark of the Covenant (Exodus 37:1) lined up with what I had found, I still needed an explicit prophecy stating such things. This is when I began reviewing all of the apocryphal works I had read in the past, and, to my delight I found three witnesses among them:

1. The Gospel of Nicodemus 22:1-14 (formerly Acts of Pilate)

2. Life of Adam and Eve 42:1-2

3. 1 Adam and Eve 3

Being extremely delighted that God had so wonderfully and miraculously preserved such truths I began to put all of my work in good order. After checking my calculations numerous times, and being sure that I had not added nor taken away anything from the Word of God, I was convinced by the numerous proofs that there was no other way to arrive at 5,500 Years from Adam outside of the genealogical records of Genesis 5 & 11 in the LXX; and, that it is the only text--besides the Antiquities of the Jews--which gives a longer biblical chronology than that of the SP and MT.

And to be sure that there was no way anyone could have tampered with the Bible, I went as far as tracing the steps of how the Word of God passed from Himself to Adam and continued through the line of Seth down to Noah; then to the patriarchs beginning with Abraham which then was given to Moses on Mount Sinai by God's own hand in stone; and after the priesthood of Aaron had been established, and the whole Law had been written Moses placed the Law of God inside the Ark of the Covenant with the jar of manna, and the almond rod of Aaron; from there the Word of God passed to Joshua and continued through the reign of the Judges until Samuel; then it passed to Saul, David, and was forgotten after the death of Solomon; it remained neglected through the line of Judah until king Josiah rediscovered it in the Temple and observed it with the Jews until king Nebuchadnezzar burned it with the Temple of God during the time of king Mattaniah/Zedekiah of Judah; and, it almost remained lost forever until Cyrus freed the Jews from Babylon and, at this time God inspired Ezra the scribe along with five other faithful men to write for 40 Days and 40 Nights:

"So I took the five men, as he commanded me, and we proceeded to the field, and remained there. And on the next day a voice called me, saying, “Ezra, open your mouth and drink what I give you to drink.” So I opened my mouth, and a full cup was offered to me; it was full of something like water, but its color was like fire. I took it and drank; and when I had drunk it, my heart poured forth understanding, and wisdom increased in my breast, for my spirit retained its memory, and my mouth was opened and was no longer closed. Moreover, the Most High gave understanding to the five men, and by turns they wrote what was dictated, using characters that they did not know. They sat forty days; they wrote during the daytime, and ate their bread at night. But as for me, I spoke in the daytime and was not silent at night. So during the forty days, ninety-four books were written. And when the forty days were ended, the Most High spoke to me, saying, “Make public the twenty-four books that you wrote first, and let the worthy and the unworthy read them; but keep the seventy that were written last, in order to give them to the wise among your people. For in them is the spring of understanding, the fountain of wisdom, and the river of knowledge.” And I did so.⁸
2 Esdras 14:37‭-‬48 NRSV-CI

Syr adds 14:48 "in the seventh year of the sixth week, five thousand years and three months and twelve days after creation. At that time Ezra was caught up, and taken to the place of those who are like him, after he had written these things. And he was called the scribe of the knowledge of the Most High for ever and ever. Ethiop Arab 1 Arm have similar ending

The 24 Public Books would be what we have as the old Testament which give more than enough information on what we need to know:

5 Books of the Law of Moses
Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Dueteronomy

5 Major Prophets
Psalms¹
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Ezekiel
Daniel

1 Record of the Seers²
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephanaiah
Haggai
Zecaraiah
Malachi

9 Books of the History of Israel
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
1 & 2 Samuel³
1 & 2 Kings⁴
1 & 2 Chronicles⁵
Ezra
Nehemiah
Esther

4 Books of Literature⁶
Job
Proverbs
Eccleciastes
Song of Solomon

¹ Psalms is included with the prophets as the priests played instruments in the Temple of God while prophesying. And Jesus also mentioned that they contain prophecies of Him (1 Chronicles 25:1-3 cf. Luke 24:25-27, 44-49).

²
The Record of the Seers is a collection of the writings and prophecies of the prophets and what they used to be called during the days of Samuel (see 1 Samuel 9:9 cf. 2 Chronicles 33:19). Therefore the prophets from Hosea to Malachi are combined into one book as they do not cover the same major and distinct prophesies found in the five major prophets.

³ The books of Samuel cover the period of Samuel to Ishbosheth's death and, David's rule so, they should be considered one book.

The books of the kings cover the time from king David to the Babylonian captivity, the time Cyrus freed the Jews, and commissioned the Temple and Jerusalem to be rebuilt, so, it should be considered one book.

The chronicles contains an overview from the creation of the world to the Babylonian captivity, the time Cyrus freed the Jews, and commissioned the Temple and Jerusalem to be rebuilt, so, it should be considered one book.

Literature covers the various poems, songs, wise sayings, narratives, and miscellaneous writings which do not necessarily cover anything in the law, the prophets, or the history of Israel.

The 70 Private Books
would contain details left out in the first twenty-four books. And naturally speaking these books would cover the entire history from the creation of the world to the time of Ezra; so, the only things beyond that point would be prophecies concerning the Messiah and the End of the World.

And so we see that from the time of Adam to Malachi the prophet
the Word of God was never given to the nations in their own tongues but remained written in Hebrew. It was not until after the death of Alexander the Great that the Hebrews finally wrote their first translation of the Hebrew scriptures into a foreign language, and this language was that of the Greeks during the time of the Ptolemy's. And history proves that koine Greek was the common language in use during the time of Jesus Christ and His twelve apostles.

All that said we naturally wouldn't expect the Dead Sea Scrolls to spread far from Qumran as that community was very strict in who it allowed inside. And worldwide translations wouldn't be possible until after Christ told His twelve apostles to go out into all the world and preach the Gospel and baptizing all who believe in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

It should be wisely remembered how we track the passage of time: during the day we use a timekeeping device; and, in like manner to track the passage of time throughout the year we use the calendar yet both are regulated by the luminaries just as God intended in Genesis 1:14-19 with the Greater Light (i.e. the Sun) to act as their leader. For this reason the luminaries cannot tell us how many years have passed but, only how many days and, their signs in the heavens indicate the time and place we are in a given year. It is through official historical records of kings and governments whose journeys help us track the passage of events in the passage of time.

Seeing that God is the King of the World we would use Genesis 1:1-2:3 as to when time and history began; Moses writes:

"In the beginning[...]"

This implies that time was created and began on the first day of the week; vv. 14-19 indicate the first day of the year began on the fourth day of the week; and vv. 26-31 indicate that after God created Adam, the crown descended from heaven to the first man when God said:

"Let Us make man in our Image and Likeness and let them have dominion over all the creatures of the world. Let them be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it."

So while Saul was the first king of Israel: Adam and Eve were the first king and queen of mankind crowned by God. This is why these genealogical records in the Bible are so important: because the kingship from Adam continues through the whole line of Seth, Noah, Shem, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and then finally from the line of Judah Christ Jesus would be crowned king and rule from David's Throne forever!

In closing brothers and sisters we see that we must be diligent in our studies of the Holy Word of God, not to boast or gain renown but, to show ourselves approved unto God. And we see that God has kept His Word carefully guarded for thousands of years and, that breaking or burning His Word will not eliminate it as He will simply write everything anew as God is the God of Knowledge and Truth. And we can be sure that the translation of the seventy elders is reliable and that it contains the longer biblical chronology proving that there are 5,500 Years from Adam to the crucifixion of Christ Jesus on the cross. And without the crown descending from heaven to Adam we couldn't rely on the Bible as a true and official historical record which traces the kingship of Adam through Seth onto the patriarchs, and Judah from whom Jesus Christ would descend and sit on the throne of David to rule forever!

Let us run the race and bear all suffering with patience, love, and humility before the Lord so that we might win that Eternal Crown of Glory in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tone

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
As promised in Hiding the Messiah: Falsification of Genesis 5 & 11 (Part 2) we will be covering why altering the genealogical records of the Bible, as the title of this series states, have serious consequences. Again we will be keeping a bird's-eye view so that you all understand the bigger picture here and, for those who want details of the chronological numbers here, I will cite the thread and post # where you can find the numbers for an easy follow along without needing to wade through unnecessary information.

Here are the years from the creation of the world to Christ:

2,242 Years (Adam to Flood)¹
1,247 Years (Flood to Abraham)²
430 Years (Abraham to Moses)³
511 Years (Moses to Saul)⁴
517 Years (Saul to Babylon)⁵
70 Years (Babylon to Cyrus)⁶
483 Years (Cyrus to Christ)⁷
5,500 Years (Adam to Christ)

¹ Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #2

²
Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #3

³
Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #4

Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #5

Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #6

Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #7

Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World, post #8

Once I had reached this point in my own studies, prior to joining and posting on Chrsitian Forums, I saw that the LXX, DSS, Josephus, MT, and SP all agree from Adam to the numbers leading up to the death of Moses. From here I abandoned the SP and compared the numbers of the reigns of the Judges and those of the kings of Israel and Judah and, I found the LXX, DSS, and Josephus to be in agreement with the exception of the number of years from the time Moses freed Israel from Egpyt to the 4th Year of king Solomon's reign:

Masoretic
480 Years (Moses to 4th Year of Solomon)

Jospehus
592 Years (Moses to 4th Year of Solomon)
Antiquities of the Jews, Book 8, Chapter 3:1

Dead Sea Scrolls
??? Years (Moses to 4th Year of Solomon)
1 Kings 6:1 is missing

Septuagint
440 Years (Moses to 4th Year of Solomon)

This issue was resolved after I reckoned the reigns of the Judges and the kings of Israel and Judah whose years I have cited and linked above. After this the years the Jews spent in Babylon and the years from Cyrus the Great to Christ were easy enough to reconcile with the help of the prophets Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Daniel.

Before being able to complete such a massive work I needed to be sure that my numbers were confirmed by an explicit prophecy concerning the 5,500 Years from Adam to Christ.
While the 70 Weeks of Daniel (Daniel 9:24-27) and the dimensions (in cubits) of the Ark of the Covenant (Exodus 37:1) lined up with what I had found, I still needed an explicit prophecy stating such things. This is when I began reviewing all of the apocryphal works I had read in the past, and, to my delight I found three witnesses among them:

1. The Gospel of Nicodemus 22:1-14 (formerly Acts of Pilate)

2. Life of Adam and Eve 42:1-2

3. 1 Adam and Eve 3

Being extremely delighted that God had so wonderfully and miraculously preserved such truths I began to put all of my work in good order. After checking my calculations numerous times, and being sure that I had not added nor taken away anything from the Word of God, I was convinced by the numerous proofs that there was no other way to arrive at 5,500 Years from Adam outside of the genealogical records of Genesis 5 & 11 in the LXX; and, that it is the only text--besides the Antiquities of the Jews--which gives a longer biblical chronology than that of the SP and MT.

And o be sure that there was no way anyone could have tampered with the Bible, I went as far as tracing the steps of how the Word of God passed from Himself to Adam and continued through the line of Seth down to Noah; then to the patriarchs beginning with Abraham which then was given to Moses on Mount Sinai by God's own hand in stone; and after the priesthood of Aaron had been established, and the whole Law had been written Moses placed the Law of God inside the Ark of the Covenant with the jar of manna, and the almond rod of Aaron; from there the Word of God passed to Joshua and continued through the reign of the Judges until Samuel; then it passed to Saul, David, and was forgotten after the death of Solomon; it remained neglected through the line of Judah until king Josiah rediscovered it in the Temple and observed it with the Jews until king Nebuchadnezzar burned it with the Temple of God during the time of king Mattaniah/Zedekiah if Judah; and, it almost remained lost forever until Cyrus freed the Jews from Babylon and, at this time God inspired Ezra the scribe along with five other faithful men to write for 40 Days and 40 Nights:

"So I took the five men, as he commanded me, and we proceeded to the field, and remained there. And on the next day a voice called me, saying, “Ezra, open your mouth and drink what I give you to drink.” So I opened my mouth, and a full cup was offered to me; it was full of something like water, but its color was like fire. I took it and drank; and when I had drunk it, my heart poured forth understanding, and wisdom increased in my breast, for my spirit retained its memory, and my mouth was opened and was no longer closed. Moreover, the Most High gave understanding to the five men, and by turns they wrote what was dictated, using characters that they did not know. They sat forty days; they wrote during the daytime, and ate their bread at night. But as for me, I spoke in the daytime and was not silent at night. So during the forty days, ninety-four books were written. And when the forty days were ended, the Most High spoke to me, saying, “Make public the twenty-four books that you wrote first, and let the worthy and the unworthy read them; but keep the seventy that were written last, in order to give them to the wise among your people. For in them is the spring of understanding, the fountain of wisdom, and the river of knowledge.” And I did so.⁸
2 Esdras 14:37‭-‬48 NRSV-CI

Syr adds 14:48 "in the seventh year of the sixth week, five thousand years and three months and twelve days after creation. Ath that time Ezra was caught up, and taken to the place of those who are like him, after he had written these things. And he was called the scribe of the knowledge of the Moat High for ever and ever. Ethiop Arab 1 Arm have similar ending

The 24 Public Books would be what we have as the old Testament which give more than enough information on what we need to know:

5 Books of the Law of Moses

Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Dueteronomy

5 Major Prophets

Psalms¹
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Ezekiel
Daniel

1 Record of Seers²
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephanaiah
Haggai
Zecaraiah
Malachi

9 Books of the History of Israel

Joshua
Judges
Ruth
1 & 2 Samuel³
1 & 2 Kings⁴
1 & 2 Chronicles⁵
Ezra
Nehemiah
Esther

4 Books of Literature⁶

Job
Proverbs
Eccleciastes
Song of Solomon

¹ Psalms is included with the prophets as the priests played instruments in the Temple of God while prophesying. And Jesus also mentioned that they contain prophecies of Him (1 Chronicles 25:1-3 cf. Luke 24:25-27, 44-49).

²
The Record of the Seers is a collection of the writings and prophecies of the prophets and what they used to be called during the days of Samuel (see 1 Samuel 9:9 cf. 2 Chronicles 33:19). Therefore the prophets from Hosea to Malachi are combined into one book as they do not cover the same major and distinct prophesies found in the five major prophets.

³ The books of Samuel cover the period of Samuel to Ishbosheth's death and, David's rule so, they should be considered one book.

The books of the kings cover the time from king David to the Babylonian captivity, the time Cyrus freed the Jews, and commissioned the Temple and Jerusalem to be rebuilt, so, it should be considered one book.

The chronicles contains an overview from the creation of the world to the Babylonian captivity, the time Cyrus freed the Jews, and commissioned the Temple and Jerusalem to be rebuilt, so, it should be considered one book.

Literature covers the various poems, songs, wise sayings, narratives, and miscellaneous writings which do not necessarily cover anything in the law, the prophets, or the history of Israel.

The 70 Private Books
would contain details left out in the first twenty-four books. And naturally speaking these books would cover the entire history from the creation of the world to the time of Ezra; so, the only things beyond that point would be prophecies concerning the Messiah and the End of the World.

And so we see that from the time of Ezra to Malachi the prophet
the Word of God was never given to the nations in their own tongues but remained written in Hebrew. It was not until after the death of Alexander the Great that the Hebrews finally wrote their first translation of the Hebrew scriptures into a foreign language, and this language was that of the Greeks during the time of the Ptolemy's. And history proves that koine Greek was the common language in use during the time of Jesus Christ and His twelve apostles.

All that said we naturally wouldn't expect the Dead Sea Scrolls to spread far from Qumran as that community was very strict in who it allowed inside. And worldwide translations wouldn't be possible until after Christ told His twelve apostles to go out into all the world and preach the Gospel and baptizing all who believe in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

In closing brothers and sisters we see that we must be diligent in our studies of the Holy Word of God, not to boast or gain renown but, to show ourselves approved unto God. And we see that God has kept His Word carefully guarded for thousands of years and, that breaking or burning His Word will not eliminate it as He will simply write everything anew as God is the God of Knowledge and Truth. And we can be sure that the translation of the seventy elders is reliable and that it contains the longer biblical chronology proving that there are 5,500 Years from Adam to the crucifixion of Christ Jesus on the cross.

Let us run the race and bear all suffering with patience, love, and humility before the Lord so that we might win that Eternal Crown of Glory in the end.

This is awesome work you've done, thank you!

Now, math has never been my forte...so...

Could you tell me what year we're in, please?

Thanks.

Reactions: Humble Penny
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Thanks.
You're welcome I am very glad that my brothers and sisters are having their eyes opened and benefitting from my work!

Yes, please tell us what year we’re in.

To answer both of you on the exact year we're in the closest I could arrive to was 5,916 Years from Adam. What that translates to in BC/AD Years I will show below:

According to Luke 3 Jesus was baptized by John when He was 30 Years old, therefore Christ would be crucified in 30 AD...

30 AD - 5,500 Years = -5470 BC (Year of Creation)

...and seeing that Jesus Christ will return in the 6,000th Year from Adam (i.e. 6000 Anno Mundi Latin for "Year [of the] World)...

5,500 Years + 500 Years = 6,000 Years = 120 Jubilees

30 AD + 500 Years = 530 AD = Millenial Kingdom

...therefore...

5,500 Years + 416 Years = 5916 AM
30 AD + 416 Years = 446 AD

• Informative
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
You're welcome I am very glad that my brothers and sisters are having their eyes opened and benefitting from my work!

To answer both of you on the exact year we're in the closest I could arrive to was 5,916 Years from Adam. What that translates to in BC/AD Years I will show below:

According to Luke 3 Jesus was baptized by John when He was 30 Years old, therefore Christ would be crucified in 30 AD...

30 AD - 5,500 Years = -5470 BC (Year of Creation)

...and seeing that Jesus Christ will return in the 6,000th Year from Adam (i.e. 6000 Anno Mundi Latin for "Year [of the] World)...

5,500 Years + 500 Years = 6,000 Years = 120 Jubilees

30 AD + 500 Years = 530 AD = Millenial Kingdom

...therefore...

5,500 Years + 416 Years = 5916 AM
30 AD + 416 Years = 446 AD
I should make it clear that this is the closest I've gotten as it has been very difficult to sort through and obtain official government records which would help us clearly connect 2021 to the time of Christ. I barely managed with the records from early Church fathers such as Eusebius, St. Epiphianus, Sulpitus Severus, and Eutychius of Alexandria. And this is because the chronological records of the "Dark/Middle Ages" have proven to be very murky and unreliable.

These men covered the history from Christ to Constantine the Great; and, Eutychius was able to cover from Constantine the Great to the Ummayid Caliphate as he was (if I remember correctly) an Arab Melkite living in Egypt. Yet the biggest problem is that I cannot confirm the later part of Eutychius' work covering the time of the prophet Muhammad to the Abbasid and Ummayid caliphates...a real headache!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
So you believe Messiah will return in 84 years?
Please understand dear brother that we will never know the exact hour or day as Christ told us concerning His Second Coming. Therefore the purpose of my chronology is threefold:

1) Establish the reliabilty of the LXX
2) Expose the errors of later translations after the LXX.
3) Show that there are indeed 5,500 Years from Adam to Christ.

That said all I can do is get us aware that we are indeed in the last days. Bear in mind that we will not enter the 70th Week of Daniel until the Third Temple is built and, for that to happen the Jews must have a perfect red heifer according to the Law of Moses to cleanse themselves and the people before for the priests can begin working on the Temple and performing all of its related duties.

And with all of the Temple talk in Jerusalem and the preparation of the priests, the red heifer, and the materials for the Temple already gathered...I'd say we're closer than 84 Years away from Christ's return.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Please understand dear brother that we will never know the exact hour or day as Christ told us concerning His Second Coming. Therefore the purpose of my chronology is threefold:

1) Establish the reliabilty of the LXX
2) Expose the errors of later translations after the LXX.
3) Show that there are indeed 5,500 Years from Adam to Christ.

That said all I can do is get us aware that we are indeed in the last days. Bear in mind that we will not enter the 70th Week of Daniel until the Third Temple is built and, for that to happen the Jews must have a perfect red heifer according to the Law of Moses to cleanse themselves and the people before for the priests can begin working on the Temple and performing all of its related duties.

And with all of the Temple talk in Jerusalem and the preparation of the priests, the red heifer, and the materials for the Temple already gathered...I'd say we're closer than 84 Years away from Christ's return.

Yeah, you know what's funny, I was gonna say, I would be surprised if there was 12 years left and then I was like, yeah maybe 84 divided by 7.

So, me not being a math whiz, pulled up my calculator and did the math, and I was somewhat surprised to get the answer...

• Haha
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, you know what's funny, I was gonna say, I would be surprised if there was 12 years left and then I was like, yeah maybe 84 divided by 7.

So, me not being a math whiz, pulled up my calculator and did the math, and I was somewhat surprised to get the answer...
How funny lol! I didn't even intend that when I wrote that post.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Before being able to complete such a massive work I needed to be sure that my numbers were confirmed by an explicit prophecy concerning the 5,500 Years from Adam to Christ.

After checking my calculations numerous times, and being sure that I had not added nor taken away anything from the Word of God, I was convinced by the numerous proofs that there was no other way to arrive at 5,500 Years from Adam outside of the genealogical records of Genesis 5 & 11 in the LXX; and, that it is the only text--besides the Antiquities of the Jews--which gives a longer biblical chronology than that of the SP and MT.
So based on your calculations are we to conclude that the actual Hebrew year is now approaching 7500 since the creation of Adam? Orthodox Rabbinic Judaism believes it's now 5781 since the creation of the world ... although Messianic Judaism isn't so convinced.

So where do you think the Hebrew/Jewish sages missed the mark by over 1700 years when Hebrew priests and scribes (up to 70 A.D.) and successive Rabbinic Judaism revered their calendar as sacred? An accurate chronological record as astute timekeepers for HaShem?

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

So based on your calculations are we to conclude that the actual Hebrew year is now approaching 7500 since the creation of Adam? Orthodox Rabbinic Judaism believes it's now 5781 since the creation of the world ... although Messianic Judaism isn't so convinced.

So where do you think the Hebrew/Jewish sages missed the mark by over 1700 years when Hebrew priests and scribes (up to 70 A.D.) and successive Rabbinic Judaism revered their calendar as sacred? An accurate chronological record as astute timekeepers for HaShem?
Yes the rabbi's held many of their traditions sacred even when it went against the Word of God. When Adam and Eve leaned on their own ignorance did the world improve? No, instead we've been wracked with sin, disease, and death.

And no, we are just a few hundred years from the 5,500th Year Christ was crucified and rose from the dead. As I said to a sister and a brother concerning the year we're in, the closest I got was 5,916 Years from Adam. I have tried to look for reliable records of the Roman Emperors after Diocletian but, I have not had much success on getting reliable witnesses to continue my count.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Thanks.

Alright so, after researching the different years that people have dated the year of creation I have come to the conclusion that we are in the year 5942 AM/472 AD. I elaborate more in page 3 of my other thread Biblical Chronology: From Adam to the End of the World.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Thanks.

Hello all! Not sure how well you've all been keeping up with my work but, please do check out my two latest works:

1) 28 Year Correction Leads to Great Tribulation in 2040 AD

2) Why We Are in the Year 5949 AM

And @AbbaLove these posts will clearly answer your question on 5781 AM.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello all! Not sure how well you've all been keeping up with my work but, please do check out my two latest works:

1) 28 Year Correction Leads to Great Tribulation in 2040 AD
2) Why We Are in the Year 5949 AM

And @AbbaLove these posts will clearly answer your question on 5781 AM.
starting at 31:40 to 32:02 ... "I will remove the iniquity of this land in a single day" and again "I will remove the iniquity of this land in a single day" (33:56-34:03) and again "I will remove the iniquity of this land in a single day" (34:30-34:40) and onward.

According to your calculations on what "single day" (AD and AM) did the Branch "... remove the iniquity of this land ..." ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
starting at 31:40 to 32:02 ... "I will remove the iniquity of this land in a single day" and again "I will remove the iniquity of this land in a single day" (33:56-34:03) and again "I will remove the iniquity of this land in a single day" (34:30-34:40) and onward.

According to your calculations on what "single day" (AD and AM) did the Branch "... remove the iniquity of this land ..." ?
Morning brother i don't know why I didn't get this notification for your reply here...I would've missed it had i not been scrolling through the threads...I'll reply once I watch

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Okay finished watching the video in its entirety this passage of Zecaraiah 3 is clearly referring to the first coming of Christ which is 5500 AM/ 30 AD when He would die on the cross to remove iniquity and free us from the bonds of sin and death. We know this to be true as the filthy garments represent the sins of the world which are removed and replaced by clean garments. So then this isn't a removal of sin from the world but from the filth of our sins we've been covered in.

Upvote 0