✟262,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Colossians 3:3 (NASB)
For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

The security there is in these words. The permanency, the total unchangeableness, which is the permanency, the unchangeableness of a dead man. This is the strength of the believers rest that would be willing to believe these words of scripture. It is because of the unchangeableness of Christ having died on the cross, can the believer rest in these words of scripture. As unchangeable as Christ death is. And as all encompassing as the life that His death gives. Can the believers heart rest in these words. Knowing God’s promises in Christ are yea and amen to all that would with the faith of their heart be brave enough to forget about themselves and with all the strength of their heart grab onto these promises of a new life there is in Christ.

Romans 10:10 (NASB)
for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

It is with the heart man believes resulting in righteousness. Our salvation is real and it is to save us from ourselves. For we need to be saved from no other evil than what is in us. For all outward stimulation towards sin has no effect on a deadman. This is the hope and security there is in that life that is hidden with Christ in God. For with the heart man believes. Let that man’s heart believe what Christ’s death and resurrection has brought to mankind. And that heart will have confidence before God that will cause the heart to rejoice and be at peace with God. Not for anything in itself but only because it has died and it’s life is hidden with Christ in God.

Oh how great is our salvation in Christ. Let us grab unto this salvation that we might prove these scriptures true in our lives.

For when Jesus died we died. Blessed be that truth.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our salvation is real and it is to save us from ourselves.

Just what I thought of when I started reading this, and then I saw this line. :)

Because of our sin, God's wrath gets put upon us. Except for when we are in Christ Jesus, then we are seen as righteous before God's eyes.

But knowing the heart is deceitful above all else, it should show us our stance in this world. That we aren't as good as we think ourselves, because our desires aren't always God's desire.

The closer we get to God, the more and more we will become aware of and the more we will be shown by God of sins in our lives, which will need getting worked on by Him, as well as getting healing from Him. Sins we need getting free'd out from. Our desire will become more wanting to do God's desire above our own, we start taking the focus more and more away from ourselves, and put our focus more and more on Jesus Christ! As it isnt meant being about us, but all is meant being about Him!

This is all still a process for me. But God keeps on working with me, and I will keep on growing and changing towards this goal.

Thanks for also the rest of the thread. It was encouraging for me to read. :):thumbsup:

Stay blessed in Christ Jesus! :amen:

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just what I thought of when I started reading this, and then I saw this line. :)

Because of our sin, God's wrath gets put upon us. Except for when we are in Christ Jesus, then we are seen as righteous before God's eyes.

But knowing the heart is deceitful above all else, it should show us our stance in this world. That we aren't as good as we think ourselves, because our desires aren't always God's desire.

The closer we get to God, the more and more we will become aware of and the more we will be shown by God of sins in our lives, which will need getting worked on by Him, as well as getting healing from Him. Sins we need getting free'd out from. Our desire will become more wanting to do God's desire above our own, we start taking the focus more and more away from ourselves, and put our focus more and more on Jesus Christ! As it isnt meant being about us, but all is meant being about Him!

This is all still a process for me. But God keeps on working with me, and I will keep on growing and changing towards this goal.

Thanks for also the rest of the thread. It was encouraging for me to read. :):thumbsup:

Stay blessed in Christ Jesus! :amen:

Thank you for the encouragement it’s always nice to hear. We are all still a work in progress, so as long as each and every day we get a little closer to Him, it was a good day.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0