May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
Some things can not be hidden, even in darkness.
In Licifite, there has been a world order for several thousand years, ruled and held together by one self aclaimed Priest of a King, a political animal, a heroic conqueror, and the entity through which the gods live with the people. The lush lands supply each other with what the others lack, every man gives into what he wants, as there is plenty of everything, and nothing is amiss.
Save one small hidden group. These men and woman are a sect that believes in the 'old ways', that there is a right and wrong, and that not everything you see is how it is to be precieved. Scattered and divided, and without a single leader that is to come, priests and heralds shepard small groups across the map, teaching and giving to their sheep, always waiting for their leader. They train militarily as an army, and are assigned regimes, ready to strike if the government finds their sources, or kills their High Priest. And for a time, they remained this way, no one knowing who they really are, just civilians. They are soothed by the Prophets of different specifications and events to look forward to. But they have become fixed on a warrior king...
Untill, about ten years before, the Prophets were murdered, all at one time, and many disapeared. For about a year, there was a secret war among the Havenites, this underground group, over who would take doctrinal power after their divine connections were gone between the Creator and their world. This was all covered up as a world wide gang war that the Licifites had finished, and their cover was saved, by ignorance or by fate.
Durring this period, the young were taught a perverted version of their writings and prophecy, and thus hope was lost in many ways, but strength was gained. But those who remembered...

Like the basis so far? Need as many people as possible. Give me;

A Blacksmith
A Herald (Sage)
A Military Leader/Trainer

This is based in a mock-middle age setting, but black magic is common, and just as common as Heraldry, the use of the Creator's power for good. Heraldry is determined by knowladge of Scripture, Black Magic on skill. At this point, no need for baddies, but there will be a point where I will tell you. All people that are Licifites recieved basic training, but the Havenites have recieved much more disciplined. If you let it slip you're a Havenite, you're good as dead, if not tortured first for information; it's outlawed, and framed for many crimes not commited by the sociaty.
So, without further ado, thanks, people!

Note 1: Other races are fine, but I'd like it if people were a little more out there, like Centours and Imps, rather than just plain Elves and Dwarves. And if you want to create a race, go ahead.
Note 2: Its pernounced Li-si-fight

truthworship

First-Strike Recon Scout in the RPG Republic
Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
someone post the address to the RPG, just incase others want to join...or if I'm lost...either way.

PS: Good to see you again too Maxter, It's been awhile, maybe we can be brothers in arms once again, my Bard friend

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maxster211

Da' Bard and His Deadliness
May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
Exactly, Truth. Why I'm here.
By the way, the RPG isn't up yet. I'll start it tomorrow.
By the way, both of you, nice characters.
And sorry for the delay. If you didn't see my blog, I had a storm that hit, and we lost power for the last couple days. I'm back now though.

Upvote 0

sampson x

Supreme Commander of the Paralytic Army
Dec 21, 2004
Indiana
✟5,603.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Exactly, Truth. Why I'm here.
By the way, the RPG isn't up yet. I'll start it tomorrow.
By the way, both of you, nice characters.
And sorry for the delay. If you didn't see my blog, I had a storm that hit, and we lost power for the last couple days. I'm back now though.
Glad you liked the character. And it's ok that it's not going fast. Exams are right now. No need to rush into something new.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
W

WPZanar07

Can I make my own profession, kind of? He'd have a few Herald abilities and a few black magic abilities, but most of his strength would lie in his...partner in combat. He'd specialize in healing and ice magics... okay? I'll post the character as soon as I edit this.

http://www.christianforums.com/t4409194-jonathan-and-han.html#post29862352

There. I've posted my character. He's a Wilder, or a person who bonds with a wild creature and gains benefits from it. He can only use water and ice magics, but water is used for healing usually, while ice is usually used for destructive intent. I hope this'll work...

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxster211
Upvote 0

truthworship

First-Strike Recon Scout in the RPG Republic
Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay Maxster, let's try this one out. You said you wanted new and different races other than the regular, elves and dwarves and so on...

Gregoroff Smithson aka Greg to his friends and allies, of which there are few.

Upvote 0