Hidden gold in Pastor Shane Warren visionary dream????

Could this be a time similar to when the ten spies went to Canaan?

• Yes, all that we ask in prayer BELIEVING we shall receive.

• No... until the feet of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus stand on Mt of Olives... Evil rules.

• This is a new idea to me but I will pray and search the scriptures.

• Dennis... you have just been given a deceptive vision from the Accuser of the Brethren.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Over these past several months I have been given what appears to be a complete reinterpretation of a dream given to Pastor Shane Warren regarding the future of America.

As you can guess, I find this rather scary, because I am not a Pastor, and only a couple of times in my entire life have I been given a dream that I felt was meant to answer some of my questions and/or guide me in what to do?!

Shane Warren - America | Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

July 9, 2012 We are seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled everyday on TV newscasts and in our newspapers! Wars & rumors of wars. The shaking of the global economy. The threat of Muslim extremism. Find the outpouring of God's blessing in your life as America comes under judgment. Don't be SURPRISED this comes before the Rapture. Learn how to thrive even in trying times!
-

Pastor Shane Warren in a dream that he knows is from God saw a hurricane of money that he understood to mean a massive devaluation of the USA dollar. He saw riots in the street that he understood to mean serious discontent, rioting...… he assumed that this meant food shortages.

I believe that his understanding of this vision is logical and accurate..... but...… the possible hidden gold under the surface of this vision can alter the formula for the financing of church outreach to the lost, the hungry, to orphans, to victims of the sex industry, to addicts...… and to the people who don't know their left hands from their right?!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
1John 4:18
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

Psalms 78:2
"I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:"

Proverbs 1:6
"To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings."

Over my forty plus years of attempting to follow Messiah Yeshua - Jesus I have often seen a religious leader attempt to nail down the meaning of an important scripture to ONE LEVEL of meaning......... I believe that this is impossible because a genuine inspired prophecy will always have hidden meaning... hidden gold..... that will not become clear until the prophecy comes to pass.

"As I read these words, they were like a transfusion of life. A single word from God is worth more than all the treasure on earth! I thought, How could I ever all ow myself to be so carried away with the cares of this world when I have His words? I began to think about how worthwhile it would be to cross the earth to hear just one anointed sermon, but sometimes I was so lazy that I did not want to drive across town. I was appalled at my carelessness with His Word as I stood before teh door. "Lord, I am so sorry," I blurted out." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Vision, part 2, page 179).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For the record, Pastor Rick Joyner had just read Colossians 1:16-29 on a door that he had came up to in his visionary dream of heaven that he was given back in 1995.

"I then felt drawn to the door. I stepped closer to it and could see writing. I had never seen writing like this before. It was of the purest gold, and somehow it was alive. I began to read." (Pastor Rick Joyner, page 177, The Vision).

BLB - Col 1: Paul's Epistle - Colossians 1 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Col 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily." (Colossians 1:16-29)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Just in case some of you have a browser that plays youtube.com videos better than Sid Roth's website... here is the link to the same video. (The open vision of a hurricane of money begins at the 17:20 mark in this film):

Shane Warren 1 on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Future of America - YouTube

Shane Warren 1 on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Future of America

I already started a discussion on the meaning of this visionary dream:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7672392/

Prophecy for America, money devalued, earthquake then revival for church?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If you scroll down to post #16 on this page you will see a prophecy..... first in the original Spanish and then the English translation.... that was given to me back in 2010......… one particular part of this vision that had been given to my wife's good friend Sonia....... had really grabbed my attention.... she stated that Hebrew would be spoken on land that I own?!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7674780-2/

Sonia: "WHAT JOSEPH THINKS TO DO IS NOT HIS PLANS….SINCE THOSE INHERITANCES THE LORD GAVE FOR THE INTENTION OF A KINGDOM.

I SAW THAT THESE PLACES WERE BOUGHT TO HAVE ENCOUNTERS OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE, IN WHERE THE PRECIOUS HOLY
SPIRIT WILL MOVE IN AN AMAZING WAY AND WILL KEEP THIS GENERATION FOR GOD ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS, BECAUSE IT IS A
GENERATION THAT IS BEING LOST INTO THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY… THE LANGUAGE THAT WAS SPOKEN IS HEBREW ..... I SAY IT IN REVELATION…." (Sonia)

This prediction of Hebrew being spoken on land that I own had me scratching my head because everybody is leaving my area of Canada due to the economic depression here......… I wondered, why would people who speak Hebrew come here.... everybody else is leaving?

Within two months of posting this message to the forum.... and asking for prayer for understanding of this..... I also saw an episode of Sid Roth where Pastor David Herzog had been shown that during a time of economic depression in the USA.... a segment of the population blame the nation of Israel.... and blame American Jews..... and American Jews are forced to flee to Canada and then on to Israel.

David Herzog on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Glory Zone - YouTube

David Herzog on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Glory Zone

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I only got the English translation of this prophecy in 2012 and found it so confusing that I almost immediately posted it to this forum so that I could ask for prayer...… Brinny immediately began to pray for me to be given understanding of this so that I would know what to do........... and within months I had a good idea of what the vision given to Sonia probably partly meant!

But as you can guess.... this is rather scary stuff. What we are talking about here is nothing less than "Exodus USA!"

Jeremiah 16:14
¶"Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Just before the part about Hebrew being spoken on land that I own..... Sonia also wrote:

Sonia:...."I have waited,silently, to have an answer to the dream of Dennis, is so of GOD, but it lacked the revelation, BOTH PLACES THAT DENNIS SEES IN ECUADOR
AND CANADA ..... IS FOR THIS TIME… SINCE IT SPEEKS OF A CURRENCY TO NEGOTIATE ...... AND WHAT I SEE BY THE SPIRIT IS THAT….THE
TIME APPROACHES IN WHICH A COMMON GOVERNMENT RISES THAT NATIONS ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT AND IS ON ITS WAY…
AND SOON AFTER A COMMON CURRENCY WILL RISE
...... THIS CLARIFIES HIS WANT .....
I REQUEST THAT YOU:
COME INTO COMMUNION WITH THE PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT, THIS MEANS FASTING PRAYER NOT OF OCCASIONALLY BUT OF HOURS .....
SINCE IT IS HIS HOUR N OW… THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO GUIDE US TO ALL TRUTH" (Sonia)

Sonia also predicted a common currency..... we in the church tend to fear that time when a common currency arises..... BUT..... if what was revealed to Eporu Ronald Alfred is true........ THEN....... a Christian political Cyrus type leader will arise........ and the next era in human government can be a massive improvement over what we have at this time???????!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
http://www.christianforums.com/t7681942/

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?
Personally I love the idea put forward by a pastor in Uganda that when we Christians support and respect the Jewish people more as they play their role in bringing back Messiah, the Holy Spirit will be poured out unlike ever before in history!

That makes a lot of sense to me!

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
IF.... Scientist and Minister of the Gospel, Eporu Ronald Alfred was given a true and inspired interpretation of Isaiah 45...… THEN......… the onus is on the Bride of Messiah to search for the people who have a Cyrus anointing/ mantle/ calling on their lives......… and initiate a Christian Volunteerism Hour, similar to Ithaca Hours....... and use it to pay off the national debts of the United States of America, Canada and every other nation on earth...........

This other discussion will give you and idea of what I mean......

http://www.christianforums.com/t7701455/

North American churches should each have their own currency!
I am of the belief that each large church in North America should discuss the printing up of their own church currency unit such as has been done by a group of socially active citizens in Calgary, Canada with their CalgaryDollars.ca

Here is a good article on how important local currencies were during the Great Depression:

Whatcom Watch Online - Story Display

City in Austria Printed Local Currency

Worgl, like many other European towns and cities, was hit hard by the Great Depression. There was mass unemployment; four of the five local factories had closed, and the people were starving in the streets. Nobody had any money to buy anything. One of the features of an economic depression is that there is not enough money in circulation to ensure that people can meet their basic needs, and in the 1930s, the shortage of currency in many countries of the world became catastrophic.

The mayor of Worgl, together with local businessmen, decided to try to break this economic impasse by creating their own local currency. They printed and issued 60,000 Austrian shillings worth of local currency. These shillings could only be spent in Worgl, so they remained in the local community and were exchanged over and over again.

The positive impact was immediate and surprising to everyone. In only six weeks, unemployment disappeared, all the factories had reopened and everyone had food. For the inhabitants of Worgl, the economic depression was gone. This dramatic transformation became known as the “miracle of Worgl.” Surrounding towns, inspired by the success of Worgl, immediately started printing their own local currencies.

Sadly, the miracle did not last long. When the Austrian Central Bank heard about Worgl’s local currency, they initiated legal proceedings against the mayor and local businessmen. According to Austrian banking law, it was illegal for anyone except the Austrian Central Bank to issue money. The bank won the court case, and the mayor was ordered to shut down the local currency, which he did, under threat of imprisonment. The town then returned to the devastating economic depression of the 1930s, with all the human pain and suffering associated with this catastrophe. Factories closed, and once again, the people starved.

Alternative Currency in the U.S.

Irving Fisher, an American professor of economics at Yale University, visited Worgl before the local currency was suppressed and witnessed the ‘miracle’ firsthand. When he returned to the United States, Fisher spread the word by traveling and lecturing across the country, advocating the use of the Worgl ‘scrip’ everywhere. Inspired by his vision, hundreds of communities began issuing their own currency, and by 1934 there were over 1,000 local communities using ‘scrip’ throughout the U.S.

Every one of these communities experienced a tremendous rejuvenation of their local economies. They thrived while others suffered. Fisher then met with President Franklin D. Roosevelt, proposing the implementation of government-sanctioned local ‘scrip’ in every community in America. When FDR consulted with his top financial advisors and bankers, however, he was advised to shut all the ‘scrip’ systems down, which he did. Instead, he borrowed large amounts of money from bankers, at interest, and used it to pay for the Reconstruction Finance Corporation and the other work-creation projects, which collectively came to be known as the ‘New Deal.’ So ended the last widespread use of a local currency within the U.S.

Surely everybody who reads this article would agree that we have many advantages over the people who lived in Worgl, Austria during the Great Depression?!

If they can do it....why can't we?

Here in Canada the only problem that we have to watch out for is that we must pay the same rate of taxation if we earn Calgary Dollars as if we had earned Canadian dollars....so we have to keep our level of bartering at the point where our tax bill doesn't get to high.....but if we volunteered our time and our church earned a local currency from another church....it could be amazing where this could lead!

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm not a great one for listening to these supposed "prophecies" but I will agree that the US (and the EU and Australia) may have pushed themselves into a corner as the Russian Federation, along with China and the BRIC nations are looking at replacing the US dollar as the standard world currency.

If this happens then most Western economies will go belly-up and we have no one else to blame but ourselves. Since the onset of the Ukrainian civil war I have been watching it with great interest and I can understand why the Russians are a bit upset with the US with how they have manufactured developments in Ukraine to suit their own needs.

It appears that modern Russia under Putin's leadership has turned itself around from the wild days of President Yeltzin to where it has become an international financial and military powerhouse. I'm concerned that we've been locked into buying the new American F-35 fighter which we are still waiting to receive; the F-35 is a sub-standard machine and some of our neighbours have been equipped with more modern Russian fighters which means that we will no longer have a viable air defence to counter any possible threat from our neighbours.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm not a great one for listening to these supposed "prophecies" but I will agree that the US (and the EU and Australia) may have pushed themselves into a corner as the Russian Federation, along with China and the BRIC nations are looking at replacing the US dollar as the standard world currency.

If this happens then most Western economies will go belly-up and we have no one else to blame but ourselves. Since the onset of the Ukrainian civil war I have been watching it with great interest and I can understand why the Russians are a bit upset with the US with how they have manufactured developments in Ukraine to suit their own needs.

It appears that modern Russia under Putin's leadership has turned itself around from the wild days of President Yeltzin to where it has become an international financial and military powerhouse. I'm concerned that we've been locked into buying the new American F-35 fighter which we are still waiting to receive; the F-35 is a sub-standard machine and some of our neighbours have been equipped with more modern Russian fighters which means that we will no longer have a viable air defence to counter any possible threat from our neighbours.

Wow! What an exceptionally well informed response to this topic. I had to Google BRIC to jog my memory that this is Brazil, Russia, India and China.

I have read arguments against the F-35 previously but I have a hard time imagining that America will come up with anything less than the best fighter jet in the world. If worse comes to worse..... ship the F-35's to Israel and let IAF engineers take the bugs out of her........ and buy the modified version?!?

Anyway....... I believe that a possible key to saving the American, Canadian and Australian dollar has been given in that visionary dream that was given to Pastor Rick Joyner:

The Hordes of Hell are Marching

As I approached the Judgment Seat of Christ, those in the highest ranks were also sitting on thrones that were all a part of His throne. Even the least of these thrones was more glorious than any earthly throne many times over. Some of these were rulers over cities on earth who would soon take their place. Others were rulers over the affairs of heaven, and others over the affairs of the physical creation, such as star systems and galaxies. However, it was apparent that those who were given authority over cities were esteemed above those who had even been given authority over galaxies. The value of a single child was more than a galaxy of stars, because the Holy Spirit dwelt in men, and the Lord had chosen men as His eternal dwelling place. In the presence of His glory the whole earth seemed as insignificant as a speck of dust, and yet was so infinitely esteemed that the attention of the whole host of heaven was upon it.
(Pastor Rick Joyner, The Vision, statement near bottom of page).

If the value of one human to the Ancient of Days the Creator of heaven and earth and to the Holy Spirit and to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus the Word-Logos is nearly infinite........ and if volunteerism by Christians can be combined to improve lives....... .and even to save lives....... then a Christian Volunteerism Hour........ could theoretically become the one world currency...… that has the power to pay off all the national debts of every nation on earth?????!!!!

Studying the Ithaca Hour and how it works is a good place to start on this topic:

Ithaca Hours - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ithaca HOUR is a local currency used in Ithaca, New York and is the oldest and largest local currency system in the United States that is still operating.[1][not in citation given] It has inspired other similar systems in Madison, Wisconsin; Corvallis, Oregon;[2] and a proposed system in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania.[3] One Ithaca HOUR is valued at US$10 and is generally recommended to be used as payment for one hour's work, although the rate is negotiable.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A conservative estimate of the value........ of the fulfillment of the Eporu Ronald Alfred prediction regarding a modern Cyrus type political leader.......... would be in the range of 128 TRILLION DOLLARS!

Now what he writes combined with Isaiah chapter 45 could be pretty much fulfilled by the year 2033...… or perhaps it might take until 2070........ (2000 years from the destruction of the 2nd Jerusalem Temple)....... or perhaps I have this all wrong and it might take another two centuries to fulfill this as shown to near death experiencer former atheist Howard Storm....... but however long it takes for this series of miracles to happen.........… it will transform the world economy!

(The Eporu Ronald Alfred prophecy of a modern Cyrus is in post #8 on page one of this thread....and also in post one here):

http://www.ch
ristianforums.com/t7651171/
Prophecy regarding unity in the church through support for Jews?

Here is the chapter of Isaiah that this is founded on.....

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=45&t=KJV

Isaiah 45:1
¶"Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"

Ancient King Cyrus was a Zorastrian..... he was not Jewish.......... and although Pastor Eporu Ronald Alfred was shown that the final Cyrus would be a Christian...… he could well be a Christian who admits that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus the Word - Logos in the glorified form that he has had since his resurrection....... is involved in matters far far far far far above the security clearance level and pay scale of even the most gifted Christian on earth?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wow! What an exceptionally well informed response to this topic. I had to Google BRIC to jog my memory that this is Brazil, Russia, India and China.

I have read arguments against the F-35 previously but I have a hard time imagining that America will come up with anything less than the best fighter jet in the world. If worse comes to worse..... ship the F-35's to Israel and let IAF engineers take the bugs out of her........ and buy the modified version?!?
Thankyou. This does concern me as we are about to buy 100 of these very dated and inadequate machines which should leave Australia without an effective air deterrent for decades to come.

When I first started comparing the various Russian and US weapons I was certainly surprised to see that the US were being outgunned in a number of areas; the new Russian Federation fighters being the Su-35s and the very scary T-50 could very well leave both the US and Australia without an effective Air Force. As for any possible improvements, it appears that as the basic concept of the F-35 is flawed (also only a singe engine), this means that it is probably beyond saving.
The reason, according to the Business Spectator is: “Indonesia plans to buy an incredible 180 of the Russian/Indian Sukhoi fighters, almost certainly including the PAK-FA T-50 and Su-35S. So the question is not whether the JSF is better than the outdated Hornet, but whether it is better than Indonesia’s Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA T-50 and Su-35S.” link
From what I can gather from the various military review sites, it seems that if we were to send our 100 US built F-35 against the Indonesian Sukhoi’s then we would be unlikely to see any of our fighters returning from the fight. I gather that Russia is about to sell a number of Sukhoi's to some South American countries that are not all that friendly to the USA; this means that some of these countries could easily launch an air attack on the US which the US Air Force would probably be unable to stop – how things have changed over the past few years!

I have no concern with Russia having these 5th Generation Fighters as they are a reliable partner but some of these Asian and South American countries are another question.

We can add to this potential problem with how Russia is becoming understandably frustrated with US attempts to unstable the Russian economy where both Russia and China along with their BRIC associates are very close to replacing the US dollar with maybe the Russian Ruble or the Chinese Yuan. When this finally happens it seems that the US will quickly go into financial meltdow and Australia and other Western countries will quickly follow.

If the US State department had of kept their hands of Ukraine then Russian/US/EU relations could have moved along quite nicely; to say that I am less than impressed with Kerry and his State Department officials would be an absolute understatement.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Bibicist2..... you may find this other discussion/ prayer request somewhat encouraging.....

http://www.christianforums.com/t7829264/

Pray that P. M. Stephen Harper initiate a peace deal between Jordan and Israel?
I am a member of a different Canadian political party but……… I have to admit that P. M. Stephen Harper is for good reason regarded as a rather "Davidic" figure by a high percentage of Israelis.

What he did for Israel back in 2011 at the G-8 was one of the most courageous and wise acts by a political leader that I have seen since I began to watch world events back in the '70's!

It is also interesting that there are 143,000 acres of productive farmland along the Bay of Fundy between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick that is protected by dikes.

This land may be the most vulnerable in the world to the threat of rising ocean levels because the Fundy has a funnelling effect on tidal waters.

In my part of Nova Scotia the difference beteen low tide to high tide is only about one meter but along parts of the Fay of Fundy, especially near Truro and Moncton…. the difference can be between FIFTEEN TO SEVENTEEN METERS! The Bay of Fundy has the highest tides in the entire world.

Would a one foot (30 cm) rise in average ocean levels lead to a 4.5 meter rise in high tide levels along parts of the Bay of Fundy? 30 cm x 15 = 450 cm/4.5 meters/13 feet.

A New Mexico biologist has a response to climate change that may agree with what predicted by Isaiah…. and his theory has major advantages over a carbon tax or cap and trade system!

P. M. Stephen Harper could be extremely interested in assisting with a peace initiative between Jordan and Israel that focused on turning the deserts of Jordan green…….. because every cubic meter of ocean water that was desalinated and added to the water table of Jordan….. would not end up on top of those 143,000 acres along the Bay of Fundy!

"So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breathe, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere.. ."

"Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes...."

"Just take a look at any satellite picture of the earth showing heat and you will see that our deserts are the warmest spots on the planet by far. More heat is being generated by just one of the top four or five deserts than by all of our cities combined.... "

"The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave…."

"So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive…."

"Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds…"

"We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell)."
As you can see from this website…. this type of solution is possible…...

Jordan

Biblicist2.......... I have reason to believe that the G-d of Abraham/ HaShem/ YHWH/ Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.... has plans to dramatically alter the world economy and political formula over the coming years and decades.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Yes……. and I just read an article that fits perfectly with this.

.examiner.com/article/china-signs-currency-swap-deal-with-qatar-the-heart-of-petro-dollar-system

China signs currency swap deal with Qatar in the heart of petro-dollar system

The petro-dollar system is the heart and soul of America's domination over the global reserve currency, and their right to make all nations have to purchase U.S. dollars to be able to buy oil in the open market. Bound through an agreement with Saudi Arabia and OPEC in 1973, this de facto standard has lasted for over 41 years and has been the driving force behind America's economic, political, and military power.

But on Nov. 3 a new chink in the petro-dollar system was forged as China signed an agreement with Qatar to begin direct currency swaps between the two nations using the Yuan, and establishing the foundation for new direct trade with the OPEC nation in the very heart of the petro-dollar system.

While this new agreement between China and Qatar is only for the equivalent of $5.7 billion over the next three years, Qatar becomes the 24th nation to open its Forex market to the Chinese currency, and solidifies acceptance of the Yuan as a viable option for the future in the Middle East.
……
….
The need for new markets and a more stable trade currency in Qatar could be tied to a new report issued yesterday by French bank BNP Paribas which showed that petro-dollar recycling has fallen to its lowest levels in 18 years, signifying that even oil producing nations in the Middle East are finding it difficult to trust the U.S. dollar, and facilitate its use in trade due to its depreciation since the advent of the Federal Reserve's massive QE programs.

Nearly every week now, China, Russia, or one of the BRICS nations are finalizing agreements that supersede the old system of dollar trade and reliance on the petro-dollar system. And as many countries begin to reject the dollar due to the exported inflation that is growing in nations that are relegated to having to hold them for global oil purchases, alternatives such as the Chinese Yuan will become a more viable option, especially now that the Asian power has taken over the top spot as the world's biggest economy.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

What would you personally think if somebody as high profile as Governor Sarah Palin were to come forward with a "Sarah Palin Volunteerism Hour" or "volunteerism dollar?"

http://www.christianforums.com/t7701455-9/#post67133321
North American churches should each have their own currency!
…..
(page 9…. post # 90)…..

If somebody as famous as Governor Sarah Palin were to organize a "Sarah Palin Volunteerism Hour" do you think that the response to it in the "alternative currency movement" would be favourable or perhaps even enthusiastic?

I am thinking that she perhaps sets up both a Sarah Palin Film Production Cooperative as well as a company……… as well as set up a separate organization for printing up some form of "volunteerism hour" that could give churches something to organize around?

I wrote this up for the Canadian political party that I am involved with and the response has been somewhat positive but…… it would be silly for me to hold my breath waiting for a political party to take a significant political risk?!

# internationaltrade: "A Liberal Party Dollar could play a significant role in stimulating certain types of trade with many other nations.

Take a look at CalgaryDollars.ca to get a better idea of the impact that an initiative of this nature can have in merely one Canadian city.

One of the risks of organized barter is that you pay the same level of taxes on earning a Calgary Dollar, as if you had earned a Canadian dollar, so your percentage of dealings in organized barter over a one year period of time need to be at a low enough level where you are still able to pay all your taxes in Canadian dollars.

One possible remedy for this is to set out to make non-profit organizations all across Canada wealthy in Liberal Party Dollars as they try their best to address various social problems.

For example, homeless people in a major Canadian city, could be organized into a film production cooperative or two or three, where they become actors playing the role of homeless people. Liberal Party Dollars could be used to finance a substantial percentage of such film projects due to the fact that charitable organizations could use them to inspire far greater involvement by local companies and individuals than they could if this measuring tool was unavailable to them.

A Liberal Party Dollar could be extremely useful in assisting developing nations to educate children in internet based English and French language instruction. A Liberal Dollar, could even play a significant role in combating ”Dutch Disease” to whatever degree Mr. Mulcair may be correct that it is somewhat of an issue in the Canadian economy??!!" (posted October 2012).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wow!

I just clued that this last election leaves a line of G. O. P. states in the centre of America.... whereas Democratic Party support is largely in the cities.... in the north east and on the west coast!

COULD THIS BE A PART OF THE meaning of Pastor Shane Warren's dream?????

Will the fulfillment of Pastor David Wilkerson's vision from 1973 be next?

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
An astonishingly well informed online friend of mine has given me a number for the USA PetroDollars that are out there floating that could potentially be dumped on the markets in such a way that could cause devaluation of the dollar...........

"The very IDEA of associating HARD WORK, DEDICATION TO ONE'S PEOPLE AND WORKING A DEAL WITH FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS WHO GIVEN THE RIGHT DEAL AND RIGHT DIRECTIONAL FLOW OF HARD COLD AMERICAN CASH after all there the U.S. Treasury Satellite Currency location Detection Systems show about $4.3 TRILLION U.S. DOLLARS out there in the world floating around as FREE FLOATING CURRENCY when the U.S. Treasury ITSELF is LYING saying that there is only a bit over $2 Trillion out there free floating but NO!!! Those of us in the LOOP are well aware the exact total is closer to $4.3 Trillion." .......(Anonymous)

Upvote 0