Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If Benadryl stopped covid, would you take it? What about Aspirin? Sudafed? Penicillin?

Well, what if there were drugs out there that have been around for five years, used all over the world and cheap... that not only stop COVID-19 but prevent it? Would you use them?

What if these drugs were even "over the counter" in other countries, as a method of controlling and preventing COVID-19?

Do you think you would have heard about it? Do you think that doctors and medical teams or councils would jump all over it?

Well you would think so.. Since this virus is soooooooo deadly.. and sooooo hard to control... Right?

Well, it's not. The drug is hidden and no media is reporting on it... if it can help it.

Doctors even went to the highest levels in order to get the CDC and other councils to look at it.

But, still nothing.

There are now two cases where families have had to fight, in court, to have a loved one saved by doctors who refused to give this drug. Both recovered from zero hope of survival... after judges demanded that doctors administer this drug.

Ivermectin... an anti parasite drug that you probably give to your pet, to control fleas, ticks and lice.. Has been given to many African countries, by the company that manufactures it.. in order to keep the humans from getting river blindness from parasites in the river.

However, this manufacturer has just spent 400 million dollars on a lab to develop a vaccine for Covid... so... mysteriously.. they say that Ivermectin has no affect... hmmmm Can you say conflict of interest?

I believe that this drug works.. It is cheap.. it has been around for years.. it is being used already and is known to be safe...

Why are we, then, hanging on to vaccines that are not fully tested... not fully available and don't really work that well?

Can you say $$$$$$$.....

We could open up everything... give anyone who catches covid a bottle of Ivermectin and all those around them... and done done done...

Call, email and hound the politicians... that this is moronic not to go this route..

Check this out:

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If I were you I wouldn't be testifying to this in public, as you are opening up to lawsuits at best and causing serious harm (possibly death) to others at worst.

What are your credentials and what is the source of this unscientific information?

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
  • FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).
Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
  • FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).

Doesn't the dose have to be so high that it is lethal to humans?

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Ivermectin in COVID-19

Ivermectin in COVID-19 | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If I were you I wouldn't be testifying to this in public, as you are opening up to lawsuits at best and causing serious harm (possibly death) to others at worst.

What are your credentials and what is the source of this unscientific information?
Ah... Doctors that don't have a political or monetary agenda.. just the solid following of their Hippocratic Oath

Did you listen to the video?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't the dose have to be so high that it is lethal to humans?
No, I even talked with my doctor about it... He said it was being investigated as are a few drugs that are easily repurposed....

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
No, I even talked with my doctor about it... He said it was being investigated as are a few drugs that are easily repurposed....

Well, that's good.

Still getting the vaccine. Would rather have the chance of not getting it than getting it and then have to fight it off. I have asthma and am not going to risk it. On top of I want to travel to see my kids 1200 miles away. If airlines require the vaccine, especially the airline that I use since it's the cheapest one, I will at least have it and will be able to fly.

Seeing my kids outweigh the shot for me.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, that's good.

Still getting the vaccine. Would rather have the chance of not getting it than getting it and then have to fight it off. I have asthma and am not going to risk it. On top of I want to travel to see my kids 1200 miles away. If airlines require the vaccine, especially the airline that I use since it's the cheapest one, I will at least have it and will be able to fly.

Seeing my kids outweigh the shot for me.
I am not saying that people should not get the vaccine. I'm saying that there is a ton of money being made on these so called vaccines... And.. they are not that good.. will need to be given over and over.. have not been properly tested as they would have been in normal conditions..

And...

Meanwhile.. There is already, from what I have read... a perfectly easy, cheap and available medication that could end COVID-19 in it's tracks..

It seems very suspect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
have not been properly tested as they would have been in normal conditions..

And...

Meanwhile.. There is already, from what I have read... a perfectly easy, cheap and available medication that could end COVID-19 in it's tracks..
From the little I have checked this, on the Net . . . vaccines have been tested much more thoroughly than Ivermectin. But it is reported that Ivermectin has been given to people who were on a ventilator and then a couple of them recovered from COVID-19.

In order to end COVID-19 "in its tracks", though . . . who gets the medicine? And when??

If you give it to only the ones with confirmed cases of COVID-19, they already have had time to spread the disease . . . before they get the medicine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
From the little I have checked this, on the Net . . . vaccines have been tested much more thoroughly than Ivermectin. But it is reported that Ivermectin has been given to people who were on a ventilator and then a couple of them recovered from COVID-19.

In order to end COVID-19 "in its tracks", though . . . who gets the medicine? And when??

If you give it to only the ones with confirmed cases of COVID-19, they already have had time to spread the disease . . . before they get the medicine.
From what I understand, this medicine is readily available. Also, you would only have to treat those who have shown signs of covid tested positive.

Those who don't show signs would not need it.

Think of it as a headache that is contagious. I show symptoms of "headache" and test positive for "headache". I'm given Ivermectin and have no worries. Like now, I stay home until the symptoms of "Headache" are gone for 48 hours. ( A woman at our work had Covid and missed a weeks work. Our policy is that you can return 48 hours after symptoms are not present. Meanwhile, those in contact with her had to quarantine for 14 days.)

And... like now.......Those around me get checked for "headache". If they test positive.. they get Ivermectin.

No worries about shortages. No worries about side affects. No worries about a second dose. No worries about booster shots. No worries about hospitals being overrun.

In no time the virus would be done.

How is that worse than getting two doses.. when you can and it's available.. waiting 4 weeks for immunity.. still wearing a mask and social distancing.. worrying about variances...and event then..still risk of getting covid... all the while shutting down the economy?

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Those who don't show signs would not need it.
But ones who don't show signs could be asymptomatic and spreaders.

No worries about shortages. No worries about side affects. No worries about a second dose. No worries about booster shots. No worries about hospitals being overrun.
But I don't think it has been tested as thoroughly as drugs are to be tested.

However, I understand it has been used for treating other things; so they already have some input about side effects and other things.

But I understand that for treating COVID, it would need to be tested specifically for treating COVID. Because, for all anyone knows, a COVID patient might have one's body functioning in a way which could react differently than in treating other diseases. Do you see what I mean?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But ones who don't show signs could be asymptomatic and spreaders.

But I don't think it has been tested as thoroughly as drugs are to be tested.

However, I understand it has been used for treating other things; so they already have some input about side effects and other things.

But I understand that for treating COVID, it would need to be tested specifically for treating COVID. Because, for all anyone knows, a COVID patient might have one's body functioning in a way which could react differently than in treating other diseases. Do you see what I mean?
Asymptomatic people could still spread it.. this is true. It still doesn't change anything.. As soon as someone has symptoms they get checked and get the medication.

Would you use Benadryl if it stopped COVID-19? It is not specifically for COVID but... I bet you would use it if it worked.

No difference here. Ivermectin is in use and been around for a while.

Check this out, I'll take it over any "study".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums