Atlantico
✟8,548.00
Country
Colombia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, im not exactly new to CF but its the first time im posting. Im quite impressed with all the threads ive been reading since I first discovered CF given that many people my age arent interested in talking about the Lord, its quite a breath of fresh air. Im from Colombia and im studying dentistry, so I barely have any time to myself but I always take time for God. God bless you all.

John Goodness

Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟50,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello, im not exactly new to CF but its the first time im posting. Im quite impressed with all the threads ive been reading since I first discovered CF given that many people my age arent interested in talking about the Lord, its quite a breath of fresh air. Im from Colombia and im studying dentistry, so I barely have any time to myself but I always take time for God. God bless you all.

Agree. I'm amazed at the insights I read from the young folks in this forum. I just recently joined and I'm just soaking in a lot of the information and experiences being shared. God bless you @ZuzuRh and thanks for the introduction.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :wave:

It's good to see that you have already been reading here for a while and decided to join us despite your busy life.

I hope you meet lots of folk here with whom you will be able to 'chat' and exchange views on topics that interest you

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to CF, @ZuzuRh. So glad you decided to become a member. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and engaging discussion here. God bless you in your studies.

Upvote 0