South Africa
✟15,486.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello. I'm Susan. I'm 20 years old. I'm a Christian. I love writing and reading. I' very shy. I love art and my dream is to be a Christian counsellor and open up new children homes. I love life.

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello. I'm Susan. I'm 20 years old. I'm a Christian. I love writing and reading. I' very shy. I love art and my dream is to be a Christian counsellor and open up new children homes. I love life.
When did you become a Christian? How did you come to know Christ? That's always fun to hear.

Upvote 0

Whisperpoetry

Dec 14, 2017
South Africa
✟15,486.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When did you become a Christian? How did you come to know Christ? That's always fun to hear.
Well I can't really remember. Guess when I was 7 I suffered trauma so I struggle to remember things but I will always remember God. How can I find an acountability partner here?

Upvote 0

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I can't really remember. Guess when I was 7 I suffered trauma so I struggle to remember things but I will always remember God. How can I find an acountability partner here?
what's an accountability partner?

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello Susan. Welcome to CF. God bless :).

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is not necessary to be a Christian counsellor or pastor/priest or open a children home/orphanage, in order to serve God/Jesus. According to MATTHEW.25:31-46, ordinary Christians can also serve God by proxy, ie by financially supporting His Church, pastors, missionaries, evangelists, etc, through their tithes, giving and helping. Not every Christian is called by God to be a pastor or missionary.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to CF, @Whisperpoetry. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and engaging discussion here. God bless you.
my dream is to be a Christian counsellor and open up new children homes. I love life.
What a beautiful dream. May God give you the desires on your heart to serve Him in this.

Check out the Writer's Guild forum. I don't know how active it is, but you might find some members who share your interest in writing.

The Writers Guild

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums