Visit site
✟1,506,140.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hello, Decanus, and welcome to the Anglican communion (and this online corner of it)!

Those early talks about ordination are such a vulnerable time. Will definitely keep you in prayer.

Reactions: Decanus
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey guys :wave:
I haven't posted in here for a long time, and it was probably under a different username.

Just wanted to give an update. I am currently working towards being received into the Church of England from the Roman Catholic Church and am in talks with vocations advisers about a vocation to ordained ministry.

I'd greatly appreciate your prayers! Thank you :prayer:
Praying brother. May you receive your heart's desire. Peace in Christ :)

Upvote 0

Decanus

I don't even know anymore
Mar 21, 2012
West Midlands
✟40,647.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, Decanus, and welcome to the Anglican communion (and this online corner of it)!

Those early talks about ordination are such a vulnerable time. Will definitely keep you in prayer.

Thank you for the welcome! It's been a long time discerning whether to make the jump.

You're absolutely right. I do feel quite vulnerable now that I have decided that this is a path I want to go down, but also at the same time an incredible sense of peace.

Thank you for your prayers!

Praying brother. May you receive your heart's desire. Peace in Christ :)

Thank you!

Upvote 0

gordonhooker

Franciscan tssf
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2012
Wellington Point, QLD
Visit site
✟274,602.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys :wave:
I haven't posted in here for a long time, and it was probably under a different username.

Just wanted to give an update. I am currently working towards being received into the Church of England from the Roman Catholic Church and am in talks with vocations advisers about a vocation to ordained ministry.

I'd greatly appreciate your prayers! Thank you :prayer:

Welcome to the fold and you will be in our prayers.

off to pop Decanus on my prayer list.....

Upvote 0