Quezon City
✟10,180.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, for introductions, I'm Jon Go. My alias in this site is John Go, though, so it sucks to be the person who won't read this introduction xD. I'm a student living in the Philippines, and I'm a Christian.

My hobbies are watching anime, surfing the web, browsing forums, making bad puns, and etc. If you were to ask me what sports I play, however, it would be track and field. I also kinda like badminton, table tennis, tennis, and baseball. I also have a fanfiction account.

My life verse is written down below, so check that out if you wanna know 」( ̄▽ ̄」)

If you were to ask me what anime is my favorite, it would be Little Busters. Now, I know the name sounds childish, but it's a great anime that teaches about friendship, and stuff like that. Beats the mainstream animes some of you might like.

As for games, I have both a Steam Account and A Garena account, though I never play League of Legends. I mainly play DOTA 2, Town of Salem, some offline games, and mystery games.

So, I guess I'll see you around in the forums! Hope to make your acquaintance

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So, for introductions, I'm Jon Go. My alias in this site is John Go, though, so it sucks to be the person who won't read this introduction xD. I'm a student living in the Philippines, and I'm a Christian.

My hobbies are watching anime, surfing the web, browsing forums, making bad puns, and etc. If you were to ask me what sports I play, however, it would be track and field. I also kinda like badminton, table tennis, tennis, and baseball. I also have a fanfiction account.

My life verse is written down below, so check that out if you wanna know 」( ̄▽ ̄」)

If you were to ask me what anime is my favorite, it would be Little Busters. Now, I know the name sounds childish, but it's a great anime that teaches about friendship, and stuff like that. Beats the mainstream animes some of you might like.

As for games, I have both a Steam Account and A Garena account, though I never play League of Legends. I mainly play DOTA 2, Town of Salem, some offline games, and mystery games.

So, I guess I'll see you around in the forums! Hope to make your acquaintance

Greetings!!!

Upvote 0