Wings of Eagles

Sep 15, 2016
Louisiana
✟7,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello; I just started here....However, if I remember correctly I was in this forum MANY years ago......I'm BAAAAACK. Just kidding... I promise I won't get angry, attack, criticize unjustly, yell, scream, kill with an ice pic or a 9 mm....neither will I lie, think evil, foam at the mouth, throw up, or attempt in any way , legal or illegal, to overthrow the duly elected government of Christian Forums. I will not duplicate your posts for sale or re-publish your embarrassing anti-God rantings on Facebook with your picture and all your relatives for any reason whatsoever....really, I promise.
Now that I got that out of the way...Hope to run over....er...into you on a few threads.
Just joking,... I'm really a nice, tender-hearted, soft spoken, contemplative sort of guy...
.... never been arrested....er, well, OK; but not more than 3 times...
All kidding aside; hopefully I can communicate God's love and Truth, and help to carry you further on......
Wings of Eagles

" Don't make me come down there. " - God

Wings of Eagles

Sep 15, 2016
Louisiana
✟7,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, no; I've been here 9 minutes now, and nobody has 'greeted' me...whaaaaa ! Is there a "How to handle rejection" thread here?? ... Maybe a "When all else fails, just become an atheist" thread....??

"If at first you don't succeed....don't try skydiving !"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wings of Eagles

Sep 15, 2016
Louisiana
✟7,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.
Thank you; and God bless his word to you also Farouk...and God bless Canada.....
The Word of God is THE most Important thing in my life....and the Word of God is Jesus Christ Himself.
Jesus save Canada !
Wings

" In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

freezerman2000

Living and dying in 3/4 time
Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But, but, but.....there's only one of me... really.

"Always remember that you are unique...just like everyone else" - He, he LOL

Sorry,I was trying to welcome Acorn too..

Upvote 0