America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I haven't been around for a while, for several reasons. We've moved back to NC from CA, and that was an adventure since we drove this time, instead of flying! We had the summer to get settled in our new house, get the kids registered for college and school, visit family and friends we haven't seen for a year, and squeeze all the time we could for OUR family to just be together. The last couple of weeks have been especially hectic with the kids all starting school, and my husband packing once again to go overseas. He deployed on Labor Day, this past Monday, and will be in Afghanistan for about 8 months. I miss him so much already. :cry:You were all such a great comfort to me the last time he went over. Your prayers and support just meant the world to me and my family. :hug: I would be so very grateful if you could include us, especially Michael, in your prayers once again. God bless and keep you all! :kiss:

All my love and Christ's Peace to all of you,

Sandy

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.