✟17,206.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Zimfan said:
Ok, the two main choices seem to be S.P. 2.0 and Poster's Paradise. Let's have a vote on it(the first of our new company! :clap: ).

Okay. I'm fine with Poster's Paradise. I want the thread to really take off and am not sure it would with S.P. 2.0 in the title. Let's play it safe.

Upvote 0

Zimfan

Dec 12, 2005
DFW
✟8,753.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Whaddaya think of this for the OP, guys?

Hi, I'm Zimfan and I'm relatively new to the site. A couple of pals of mine, SOTK and Ninjashadow, used to post on a thread I started in another place and another time. We've since moved on and have found a new home at Christian Forums. Well, we decided we'd like to have a hang out and everyone is invited. This is just a place to chit chat and have fun, regardless of faith and beliefs (or lack thereof). So, just start posting so we can get to know you. Our other thread was highly successful and brought about some great fellowship. I hope that we can achieve the same success here.

Part of the premise of the thread was that it was a business. We made up joke titles for ourselves(and regular contributors to the thread) and pretended to run a business that produced spam(the idle chit chat kind, not the unwanted solicitation kind). We would hold "meetings" and conduct new members. It started as kind of a joke but somehow it managed to keep the thread. So, in keeping with our tradition, here are the current "employees" of Poster's Paradise Enterprises.

Official P.P. Enterprises. employees:
Zimfan Founder, Sr. Board Member, Chairman
SOTK Founder, Sr. Board Member
ninja.gif
sissy Founder, Sr. Board Member
Jujubee Offical P.P. Ent. Mascot
Lovejoy CEO of P.P. Ent.
lovemeorhateme Stockholder

P.P. Ent. is an affiliate of Spammer's Paradise Incorporated.

Upvote 0

SOTK

Blood Bought Child of God
Jul 11, 2005
Pacific Northwest
✟17,206.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Zimfan said:
Whaddaya think of this for the OP, guys?

Hi, I'm Zimfan and I'm relatively new to the site. A couple of pals of mine, SOTK and Ninjashadow, used to post on a thread I started in another place and another time. We've since moved on and have found a new home at Christian Forums. Well, we decided we'd like to have a hang out and everyone is invited. This is just a place to chit chat and have fun, regardless of faith and beliefs (or lack thereof). So, just start posting so we can get to know you. Our other thread was highly successful and brought about some great fellowship. I hope that we can achieve the same success here.

Part of the premise of the thread was that it was a business. We made up joke titles for ourselves(and regular contributors to the thread) and pretended to run a business that produced spam(the idle chit chat kind, not the unwanted solicitation kind). We would hold "meetings" and conduct new members. It started as kind of a joke but somehow it managed to keep the thread. So, in keeping with our tradition, here are the current "employees" of Poster's Paradise Enterprises.

Official P.P. Enterprises. employees:
Zimfan Founder, Sr. Board Member, Chairman
SOTK Founder, Sr. Board Member
ninja.gif
sissy Founder, Sr. Board Member
Jujubee Offical P.P. Ent. Mascot
Lovejoy CEO of P.P. Ent.
lovemeorhateme Stockholder

P.P. Ent. is an affiliate of Spammer's Paradise Incorporated.

Awesome! Post it! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.