✟8,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Zimfan said:
:thumbsup: Even better. Do you think that we should ditch just re-editting the old OP(I don't think that much of it would make sense out of context myself)?

That's why I'm for doing a new OP. I don't think the old one would make much sense here.

Upvote 0

Zimfan

Dec 12, 2005
DFW
✟8,753.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ok, before I make the thread I want to maker sure I'm clear on a few things.
1. Are we all agreed on Ninja's op idea(latest incarnation, of course)?
2. Would you prefer "Spammer's Paradise 2.0" or "S.P. 2.0". I'm a little leery of using the word "spam" in the title itself. It seems to just mean unwanted solicitations here.
3. Anything else you guys want in the OP?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SOTK

Blood Bought Child of God
Jul 11, 2005
Pacific Northwest
✟17,206.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Zimfan said:
Ok, before I make the thread I want to maker sure I'm clear on a few things.
1. Are we all agreed on Ninja's op idea(latest incarnation, of course)?
2. Would you prefer "Spammer's Paradise 2.0" or "S.P. 2.0". I'm a little leery of using the word "spam" in the title itself. It seems to just mean unwanted solicitations here.
3. Anything else you guys want in the OP?

Looks good. We should either go by S.P. 2.0 or call it Poster's Paradise I think.

Upvote 0

Ninjashadow

Sublimely Insane
Dec 8, 2005
In a house
✟8,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
SOTK said:
Looks good. We should either go by S.P. 2.0 or call it Poster's Paradise I think.

My only thinking is that S.P. 2.0 would be a bit confusing for the uninitiated. Howerver, it could also spark some interest..."What in the world is that?"

Upvote 0

Zimfan

Dec 12, 2005
DFW
✟8,753.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ninjashadow said:
Btw, Zimster, did you ever hear back from a certain person about a certain thread that you sent awhile ago?

It turns out that I didn't really know how to check to see if pms were read before. I thought that if the little message in the corner of the window said: Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 116 then all of my posts had been read.I saw the "track messages" option in my cp the other day and found out that he never read it. :mad:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zimfan

Dec 12, 2005
DFW
✟8,753.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ninjashadow said:
My only thinking is that S.P. 2.0 would be a bit confusing for the uninitiated. Howerver, it could also spark some interest..."What in the world is that?"

Ok, the two main choices seem to be S.P. 2.0 and Poster's Paradise. Let's have a vote on it(the first of our new company! :clap: ).

Upvote 0

SOTK

Blood Bought Child of God
Jul 11, 2005
Pacific Northwest
✟17,206.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Zimfan said:
It turns out that I didn't really know how to check to see if pms were read before. I thought that if the little message in the corner of the window said: Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 116 then all of my posts had been read.I saw the "track messages" option in my cp the other day and found out that he never read it. :mad:

That figures. I've had to PM him a couple of times before he will finally respond. He has claimed that he has missed it which I suppose could happen if he receives a lot of them.

Upvote 0