In a house
✟8,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, I'm Ninjashadow (bet you couldn't figure that one out, could ya?) My screen name doesn't really mean anything in particular, I just think it sounds cool. I'm a Christian, sports fan, reader/writer, music lover, and all around weird guy. My best friend is a half eaten tuna sandwich named Tuny who dispenses advice. Ok, I admit it, that last part was just to prove that I'm weird. Um, well I guess that's about it for now. If anyone needs me, I'll just be over here.

--Ninjashadow

Reactions: JulianaTheory

tryme

Oct 22, 2005
✟13,188.00
Faith
Calvinist
Upvote 0

Gardenia

Of the Hearth and Hedge
May 1, 2005
New Hampshire
✟18,792.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Ninjashadow said:
What's the health meter about?

Welcome to CF. :wave: Health meter shows how many posts a day someone makes. To have a full health meter you need to post at least 3 per day on average. You can read more about it in the FAQ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

roseduelist04

~Anime fan for life.~
Sep 22, 2004
N.C.
Visit site
✟20,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
cfbanner.bmp

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zimfan

Dec 12, 2005
DFW
✟8,753.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ninjasissy! So this is where you've been hiding! :wave:

Ninjashadow said:
Well, I'm Ninjashadow (bet you couldn't figure that one out, could ya?) My screen name doesn't really mean anything in particular, I just think it sounds cool. I'm a Christian, sports fan, reader/writer, music lover, and all around weird guy. My best friend is a half eaten tuna sandwich named Tuny who dispenses advice. Ok, I admit it, that last part was just to prove that I'm weird. Um, well I guess that's about it for now. If anyone needs me, I'll just be over here.

--Ninjashadow

Upvote 0