Midwest
✟8,706.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I am brand new, just joined last night. Great to have found you all. I’m married after having been widowed, but my husband is a UK citizen and we are now separated physically because we had been in the middle of the immigration process, (him moving here), which came to a screeching halt once the virus reared its ugly head. I need company and Fellowship badly, LOL!

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I am brand new, just joined last night. Great to have found you all. I’m married after having been widowed, but my husband is a UK citizen and we are now separated physically because we had been in the middle of the immigration process, (him moving here), which came to a screeching halt once the virus reared its ugly head. I need company and Fellowship badly, LOL!
Hi; good to see you.

Hoping you and your husband can get back together soon.

John's First Epistle has a lot to say about the spiritual foundations of fellowship, especially chapter 1.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Coco,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Go to my homepage listed in my profile and get your free copy of my first published Christian book.

hello-hat-tip.gif

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif

Reactions: Coco_1969
Upvote 0

Coco_1969

Apr 9, 2020
Midwest
✟8,706.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello Coco,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Go to my homepage listed in my profile and get your free copy of my first published Christian book.

View attachment 274508

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif
Will do, thank you! I am a total bookworm.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! Sorry about having to be separated from your husband. I applaud you both for undergoing the immigration process. I believe the virus will soon run its course and things will start rolling again soon. Prayers that you will see him soon, for smooth sailing through immigration and a wonderful life together.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums