✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

Is there any sub forum where I can get Christian council? Speak to others about what I'm going through? Ask questions? There are so many forums/subforums, I can't seem to find the right one that I'm looking for or even if it exists. Of course, once my crisis is over, I look to help others as well, even during my crisis. I'm going through a lot right now. Thank you

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Is there any sub forum where I can get Christian council? Speak to others about what I'm going through? Ask questions? There are so many forums/subforums, I can't seem to find the right one that I'm looking for or even if it exists.
Hi, J14M. The one entitled "Christian Advice" seems right, but you could also choose to put your question to a chaplain. There's a subforum for that, too.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Is there any sub forum where I can get Christian council? Speak to others about what I'm going through? Ask questions? There are so many forums/subforums, I can't seem to find the right one that I'm looking for or even if it exists. Of course, once my crisis is over, I look to help others as well, even during my crisis. I'm going through a lot right now. Thank you

Hi Ji; Like was stated above; you could post to this forum:
Christian Advice

welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: JI4M
Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟421,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Welcome back JI4M. I hope and pray you find the advice and solutions that you seek.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0