AK
✟9,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, my name is Charity. I like church history and understanding how different doctrines emerged. I think church unity is extremely important (but sometimes don't do so well with contributing towards it) so I'm excited to be here.

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Charity :wave::wave:

"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them." -- Matthew 18:20

Welcome to Christian Forums! We are so glad that you have decided to join our membership and become a part of our community. We appreciate that you took the time to read and agree to our sitewide rules when you joined, and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have on those rules. You can read our Statement of faith here. We would encourage you to spend some time exploring all that our site has to offer. If you are looking for thought-provoking discussions and debate you might want to check out Theology or the Discussion and Debate forums. If you are looking for fellowship and fun you might want to spend time in the Leisure and Society forums. Whatever your interests are, we know that you will find a wide variety of opportunities for involvement here at Christian Forums (CF).

While you are exploring CF, you will find that there are categories which consist of specific, topic-based forums. There are only two categories, Theology and Edification, which are for Christian members only. The remaining categories are open to all members. Please note that some of the forums have threads which are stuck to the top of the page. These are known as "sticky threads" and they usually contain information relevant to that specific forum. If you aren't sure where to post on a particular topic, just contact a CF staff member and they can help direct you to the appropriate forum.

CF is moderated by staff members who are responsible for making sure that CF runs smoothly. You can view a list of CF staff members in the Help link. If you have questions related to a specific forum, please feel free to send a private message (PM) to any of the staff members and they will assist you. If you have questions about CF, please post a thread with your question in the main Questions about CFforum, or it's subforum the Tech Help Desk.

We know this is a lot of information to take in at one time, but we also know that you will get a handle on things quickly as you get involved and start fellowshiping with other members. If there are any questions or concerns that you would like to bring to the attention of our CF Administrators, please open up a Ticket in the Support Tickets area. It is our sincere desire that all of our members have a positive experience while participating here at Christian Forums.

Once again, thank you for joining Christian Forums, we look forward to getting to know you better. :)

Upvote 0