San Antonio
✟15,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi brothers and sisters! My name is Will. I'm new here - expanding my world via the internet! A friend told me about these forums, so I decided to join and see if I could contribute to God's kingdom. I've been a counselor in my church for over 20 years now, trained up in Transformation Prayer Ministry and the Genesis Process. I'm also a certified Exchanged Life Ministries counselor specializing in relationship breakup recovery and I'm hoping to help people inside these forums that may be suffering from the pain of a broken relationship by pointing them to Jesus and sharing practical knowledge and skills I've learned over the years.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,904.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers and sisters! My name is Will. I'm new here - expanding my world via the internet! A friend told me about these forums, so I decided to join and see if I could contribute to God's kingdom. I've been a counselor in my church for over 20 years now, trained up in Transformation Prayer Ministry and the Genesis Process. I'm also a certified Exchanged Life Ministries counselor specializing in relationship breakup recovery and I'm hoping to help people inside these forums that may be suffering from the pain of a broken relationship by pointing them to Jesus and sharing practical knowledge and skills I've learned over the years.
You have a good ministry and you will find many on CF who will really appreciate and be helped by it. Welcome to the forum!

Upvote 0