Atlanta
✟46,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Broken. I am broken. Somethings happened that broke me.

I've been wearing this mask. A mask to hide the pain and the hurt. I wear the mask so no one will see the bruises and burns. I was violated. Someone stole my innocence. I've was angry for so long. I did not understand why. Then, God began to UNRAVEL me and UNVEIL me. When I was a young girl, two family members molested me. When you are that young, you do not even realize you've been violated. You do not realize something has been taken from you. You go on with life, but there are pieces missing. You try to fill the void with stuff...drugs, alcohol, food, and the list goes on. Some experiences are so traumatic you just try to bury it. You want to forget, but then something happens in life that causes the pain of what happened to bubble to the service. It can be an argument with a spouse or a betrayal from a friend then you find your spiraling down into this dark place. It was in that dark place that I found Him. It was in that dark place that I began to get to know Him. I am so happy that even the darkness is not dark to You and conceals nothing from You, but the night shines as bright as the day; Darkness and light are alike to You.(Psalm 139:12 Amplified Bible) It was in that dark place He became my healer. He was such a gentleman and handled me with care. Today, I announce that there is an invitation from God to allow Him to heal you. He wants to meet you in the dark place. You do not need to clean yourself first. Come as you are. You think your a mess. We are all a mess. I am still broken. He is still picking up my pieces and putting me back together again....not as I was, but as He originally intended.

Unraveled & Unveiled
Kingdom Ambassador

Attachments

• Unraveled Unveiled.jpg
    Unraveled Unveiled.jpg
    645.8 KB · Views: 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Broken. I am broken. Somethings happened that broke me.

I've been wearing this mask. A mask to hide the pain and the hurt. I wear the mask so no one will see the bruises and burns. I was violated. Someone stole my innocence. I've was angry for so long. I did not understand why. Then, God began to UNRAVEL me and UNVEIL me. When I was a young girl, two family members molested me. When you are that young, you do not even realize you've been violated. You do not realize something has been taken from you. You go on with life, but there are pieces missing. You try to fill the void with stuff...drugs, alcohol, food, and the list goes on. Some experiences are so traumatic you just try to bury it. You want to forget, but then something happens in life that causes the pain of what happened to bubble to the service. It can be an argument with a spouse or a betrayal from a friend then you find your spiraling down into this dark place. It was in that dark place that I found Him. It was in that dark place that I began to get to know Him. I am so happy that even the darkness is not dark to You and conceals nothing from You, but the night shines as bright as the day; Darkness and light are alike to You.(Psalm 139:12 Amplified Bible) It was in that dark place He became my healer. He was such a gentleman and handled me with care. Today, I announce that there is an invitation from God to allow Him to heal you. He wants to meet you in the dark place. You do not need to clean yourself first. Come as you are. You think your a mess. We are all a mess. I am still broken. He is still picking up my pieces and putting me back together again....not as I was, but as He originally intended.

Unraveled & Unveiled
Kingdom Ambassador
I am glad you are here :) God bless you. I am grateful that the Lord is healing you of your wounds.

Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome Sheneeza to CF forums. I prefer everyone including me to not have a mess in life. Remember God stresses struggle in life no matter how impossible it seems perfection is to obtain in your life with what you want for yourself. The troubled are closer to God than others that is in the bible... I think...is that how it goes? Anyways, welcome. God bless and you're welcome for someone to confide in and just talk Jesus and help.

Upvote 0