Dallas
✟15,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm new and in need of advice. I am living with my boyfriend of 3 years who says he's not sure about marriage ever.

He told me he would think about it if I could get the right advice to steer him in that direction. I'm 38 and he is 52.

Any help please?

Thanks and God bless

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm new and in need of advice. I am living with my boyfriend of 3 years who says he's not sure about marriage ever.

He told me he would think about it if I could get the right advice to steer him in that direction. I'm 38 and he is 52.

Any help please?

Thanks and God bless
Hey there and WELCOME TO CF :wave:and you may wanna repost this question over at Christian Advice because then you will get a better amount of replies. This is the intro part of the forums. So nice to meet you :D:D:D

085af567be5e514633c0865f5f0ebdef.jpg

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Any help please?

Thanks and God bless
Welcome! :)

Upvote 0

ravencat

Jul 24, 2017
Dallas
✟15,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome To CF!!

I would suggest that you pray about this. Are you and your boyfriend christians?

Yes I am and he says he is a born again Christian. Still trying to find a church in our area to attend. hoping that will lead in the direction we need to go. to join as one in God's eyes

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Andrew2592

Romans 1:16
Jul 22, 2017
New York
✟19,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes I am and he says he is a born again Christian. Still trying to find a church in our area to attend. hoping that will lead in the direction we need to go. to join as one in God's eyes
Ok,What has God told you about pursuing marriage with this man? The bible does say(
Matthew 6:33) to seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all good things will be added unto you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ravencat

Jul 24, 2017
Dallas
✟15,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ok,What has God told you about pursuing marriage with this man? The bible does say(
Matthew 6:33) to seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all good things will be added unto you.

I feel that God wants me to be with this man. I've felt that way well over the last 2 years and have vowed to not give up until he is my husband.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Andrew2592

Romans 1:16
Jul 22, 2017
New York
✟19,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I feel that God wants me to be with this man. I've felt that way well over the last 2 years and have vowed to not give up until he is my husband.
What has God told you about this man being you husband?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Any help please?

Thanks and God bless

BIG WELCOME Raven. You will get lots of great advice and meet really nice people here :wave: God bless

• Prayers
Upvote 0

ravencat

Jul 24, 2017
Dallas
✟15,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
What has God told you about this man being you husband?

God has told me that this man is a good man. I know he is a hard worker and loves me. He does everything for me. cooks, cleans, spoils me with gifts and every day tells me how much he loves me. Just this morning he broke down and cried in front of me saying he will talk to his family about marriage. Says he does love me and wants to be with me forever. Admited he has been selfish.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

Any help please?

Thanks and God bless

ravencat, welcome to CF!!

May God guide you always!!
Jesus-Loves-You-Wallpaper-01.jpg

• Prayers
Upvote 0