João Pessoa
✟9,563.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just have found out about this forum and i wanted to know about it a little bit more, since i wasn't raised a christian but i converted to christianity in my late teens. I want to talk with other christians online since i am non-denominational and can't find a good christian church here where i live.

I need prayers because i not only struggle with lust(something that can be traced back to when i was 12 years old) but it's election day here in my country and i hate politics but at the same time i'm feeling angsty towards the election results.

Anyways God bless and hail Yeshua.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I just have found out about this forum and i wanted to know about it a little bit more, since i wasn't raised a christian but i converted to christianity in my late teens. I want to talk with other christians online since i am non-denominational and can't find a good christian church here where i live.

I need prayers because i not only struggle with lust(something that can be traced back to when i was 12 years old) but it's election day here in my country and i hate politics but at the same time i'm feeling angsty towards the election results.

Good website for solid Biblical study www.faithalone.org

• Friendly
Reactions: Siddhi Koli
Upvote 0

BioHazardFan03

Oct 2, 2022
João Pessoa
✟9,563.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good website for solid Biblical study www.faithalone.org
"Heaven and Earth is Flat and Stationary
Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that God created a universe/outer space. Where the sun, moon, stars, are located thousand and millions of miles away. Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that God created planets. Only heaven, earth, the sun, moon and stars (host of heaven) is stated as being Gods creation. The sun, moon and stars are located above the stationary earth in the raqia (dome) between two bodies of water that the raqia (dome) separated and is still separating, the oceans and a body of water above the raqia (dome)."

No offense but there are people that unironically believe that the Earth is flat?

• Informative
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,198.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
up11_zpsb00daz00.gif

WELCOME to Christian Forums!

“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

Deuteronomy 6:5

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men
it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

The Lord is not slow to keep his promise.
He is not slow in the way some people understand it.
He is patient with you.
He doesn't want anyone to be destroyed.
Instead, he wants all people
to turn away from their sins.

2 Peter 3:9

-

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

John Owen

Sep 23, 2022
Minneapolis
✟14,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Welcome to the Christian Forums.

• Friendly
Upvote 0