Hi! I'm May. 18. Ex Catholic, Methodist.

maygrace

Jan 6, 2018
North
✟9,040.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Hello!
As you've probably guessed by the title, I'm May and I'm 18.

I was raised quite heavily involved in the Methodist church, but was brought into full communion with the Catholic church at Easter. I hope nobody takes offence at this, but I ended up having a few problems with the church and noticing some hypocrisy and inconsistencies, so I rejoined the Methodist Church.

I suffer from severe mental health problems and have all my life. But my faith is getting me through, only just...I've had a horrible year but I've found myself looking to strengthen my relationship with God like it used to be when I was very young.

I can see that I'll find myself very at home here :)
God bless,
May.

Luchnia

Jul 19, 2003
✟1,127.00
Hello!

I was raised quite heavily involved in the Methodist church, but was brought into full communion with the Catholic church at Easter. I hope nobody takes offence at this, but I ended up having a few problems with the church and noticing some hypocrisy and inconsistencies, so I rejoined the Methodist Church.

I suffer from severe mental health problems and have all my life. But my faith is getting me through, only just...I've had a horrible year but I've found myself looking to strengthen my relationship with God like it used to be when I was very young.

God bless,
May.
Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello!

God bless,
May.
Greetings and welcome.
What is you favorite topic to discuss?
For your particular situation, perhaps you may browse thru this board.
Our prayers are with you.......

Mental Health | Christian Forums

Upvote 0