Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF! That is a very pretty blog, I love the colour scheme :) The prayers for husband and wife are very nice. I see that you have some videos by Joseph Prince. Do you find him to be especially inspirational or are you part of New Creation Church in India? I see that there is a NCC in Punjab but I am not sure if it is part of Joseph Prince's ministry.
Well, I was wondering if there could ever be a mega-church in India and now I see on Wikipedia that there is a mega-church, Calvary Temple, which started with 25 people in 2005 and now has 150,000 weekly attendance! That is so far out and wild! (http://www.calvarytemple.in/) Often I read of persecution of the Christian church in India due to the growing Hindu nationalism but it looks like it is blessed and protected at least in some states.
Well, forgive me for rambling, India always fascinates me. Once again, welcome :twohearts:

Upvote 0

Livingston Philips

JESUS SAVES HEALS
Dec 6, 2017
Chennai
Visit site
✟1,454.00
Country
India
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank You Sarah G.. No im not a part of NCC... Im a member of Assemblies of GOD Church.. Joseph Prince messages are inspiring.. so i just want to share it with all.. Yes there are persecutions in north part of India.. Please hold us in prayers... plzz.. subscribe the blog.. Thank You.. God bless u

• Friendly
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure, Livi. You are in the introduction thread which is just to say hi and give a brief biography.
Further you can dive into discussions by commenting on threads or you can start your own thread.
For example, you could post a portion (or all) of your blog post for today here on Deeper Fellowship Deeper Fellowship and include the link to it so people can check it out on your blog.

You can start threads to ask questions or share interesting articles. It's best to check out the rules and statement of purpose before posting too much so as to avoid inadvertently causing offence.
Terms of Service and Christian Forum Rules | Christian Forums
As with all online groups and forums it is usually wise to observe the forum and get a general feel for it at first.

Upvote 0

Livingston Philips

JESUS SAVES HEALS
Dec 6, 2017
Chennai
Visit site
✟1,454.00
Country
India
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sure, Livi. You are in the introduction thread which is just to say hi and give a brief biography.
Further you can dive into discussions by commenting on threads or you can start your own thread.
For example, you could post a portion (or all) of your blog post for today here on Deeper Fellowship Deeper Fellowship and include the link to it so people can check it out on your blog.

You can start threads to ask questions or share interesting articles. It's best to check out the rules and statement of purpose before posting too much so as to avoid inadvertently causing offence.
Terms of Service and Christian Forum Rules | Christian Forums
As with all online groups and forums it is usually wise to observe the forum and get a general feel for it at first.
Thank you sarah

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums