• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Hi Im Jeremy. Please pray for my friend's friend Cooper.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Jeremy Colosi, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Jeremy Colosi

Jeremy Colosi New Member

+18
    United States
    Calvinist
    Single
    Hi my name is Jeremy.

I have a prayer request for my friend Pat's friend Cooper.

He is currently stuck in a foreign nation (Italy)

He ran into some issues so now he is stuck on the streets and can't get home.

Please pray for his return home to Canada.

Thank You if you can pray for this person. The bible says the prayer of a righteous person is effective and this would be sweet if you could lift this guy up to the Lord in prayer and hopefully special and great things happen in the near future. TY lots - Jeremy

• Prayers Prayers x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+7,528
    Messianic
    Private
    Welcome to the Forum. Yes, I will pray for holy angels to help him get back to Canada.

3. pdudgeon

pdudgeon Traditional Catholic Supporter

+10,480
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Remember, Cooper is not lost to God.
    Prayers going up.:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

4. Paul4JC

Paul4JC The cross still stands on high...

+766
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Yes Lord, we pray for Cooper. Watch over him on the streets of Italy. Meet his needs, and protect him from evildoers. Help him get things in line to get back home to Canada soon. In Jesus name, Amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,120
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, whatever the reasons Cooper is stuck, whether Border lock downs or personal issues, in prayer I bring him to You and ask that safe exceptions be made for him to be allowed to return to his homeland in Canada and that Canada would open their borders to accommodate him.(they have a 14 day isolation rule that needs to be heeded to.) In the meantime keep him under Your protection, In Jesus Name, thank You LORD, Amen

6. tampasteve

tampasteve ✞Steadfast Lutheran, Messianic leaning ✡ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+3,890
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Praying for Cooper, and comfort for you.

7. Szilver

Szilver New Member

+25
    Romania
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Welcome to the forum. Praying for your friend. May the Lord help him return home safely.