Hi im here too

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟121,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
w65574996.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums! We're blessed to have you here. I pray this site will bless you as you come to know who are better and I'm sure you'll find plenty of wonderful friends here.

Here are my suggestions. Check our the rules first (so you know what is allowed), then head over to the Recreation Room and the Friendship Court and get to know some of our amazing members. We of course are here to pray for you, so please feel free to send your requests to our prayer request area and should you need any help, we have a Christian Advice for Christians and areas where non-Christians can recieve prayer and advice from other Christians.

We have alot to do here, so please take your time in learning about the site. And should you need any help, please feel free to send me a pm *you need 5 posts to send a pm* or you can ask a CF Welcome Angel for help as well (we have the floating angel icon under our member name, as well as a forum).

Take care and God bless! Have a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones. :hug:
t607483.gif

~Tatiana
CF Welcome Angel~ Friendship Coordinator
Friendship Team Senior Moderator

Upvote 0