• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Hi I'm anchris.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anchris, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Anchris

Anchris New Member

+15
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Short for anarcho-christian I its a nice alternative to being called non denominational. I came from an offshoot of the charismatic pentecostals. I left about two years ago and I've been searching for answers and joined to hear opinions from a vast array of Christianity and beliefs. And to get in an argument or two, those are fun!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Good Shepherd Supporter

+12,030
    United States
    Generic Orthodox Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome to CF!

3. Anchris

Anchris New Member

+15
    Non-Denom
    Single
    thanks!

4. Imnotjokingwellnotmostly

Imnotjokingwellnotmostly Well-Known Member

+132
    Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    Pleasure to meet you!

5. joseph_

joseph_ New Member

+11
    Charismatic
    Single
    Welcome. Are you an anarchist?

6. Anchris

Anchris New Member

+15
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Agorist really

7. Lulav

Lulav Older than ZIP Codes Supporter

+6,741
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    Hello and welcome.jpg

Thank you for explaining your screen name, it got me wondering! :wave: Enjoy your time here! ​

8. Uncle Tommy

Uncle Tommy Just a Christian

+90
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Welcome to CF. I pray you find what you are looking for my new friend.

9. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+16,301
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you. A daily prayerful Bible reading habit is a great blessing; John's Gospel is a great book of the Bible to get to know well.

10. rob_aston

rob_aston Active Member

+115
    Charismatic
    Single
    true, more comfortable yes, and God (there are 4 lines in this post-two are in bold font, another in grey and blue font and another in grey font...the blue word is a link to my blog, where by the rules of this forum, i place prophetic words)

11. look4hope

look4hope Love.Fellowship.Joy Supporter

+1,674
    Lutheran
    Private
    @Anchris.
    Welcome to CF. Hope you find yourself at home.

Blessings

12. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+51,446
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Greetings and good to see you!

13. drjean

drjean Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,428
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    :wave: upload_2016-10-10_15-9-2.png just be sure to follow our guidelines in those arguments ;)

14. aieyiamfu

aieyiamfu Well-Known Member

+1,195
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Welcome to CF, I hope you enjoy it here. I am an anarchist and a beliver. I find that sometimes it is hard to get through other belivers in regards to my political philosophy, or lack thereof, which I guess depends on your perspective. I am not ancap but once was, I think we could have some stimulating conversation, even if our philosophies differ somewhat. Feel free to pm me anytime if you would like to chat, otherwise I'll look forward to seeing you around the forums.

15. Anchris

Anchris New Member

+15
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I'm not really ancap because without a state there would be no opposition to a more tyrannical state. But I do firmly believe in non intervention and a free market.

16. aieyiamfu

aieyiamfu Well-Known Member

+1,195
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Yes the ancap way would basically replace the state with mega corporations who oppress and interference in free market transactions just like the state. I am not a fan of saying that any particular anarchist would be the way to go, I like a tribal type system that is basically communal, but some may prefer the ancap model or an anarchist primitivist model or who knows what else. I'm not a big fan of some people being able to gather more wealth by virtue of force though. I believe what John Locke said about resources which is roughly if you are allowing perishable resources to go to waste you are stealing from your neighbor.

17. engine777

engine777 Well-Known Member

+1,045
    China
    Christian
    Separated
    Welcome to the CF! Jesus loves you!