Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a woman in my mid 60s, from the USA and retired, but I am a Volunteer. I'm here to meet folks and socialize and have a bit of fun. I am a widow, so I guess that makes me single. My beloved passed away in 2005. I live alone with my guinea pig and pet fish. I'm a member of the United Methodist Church.

cacemf

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2018
Washington, DC
✟56,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a woman in my mid 60s, from the USA and retired, but I am a Volunteer. I'm here to meet folks and socialize and have a bit of fun. I am a widow, so I guess that makes me single. My beloved passed away in 2005. I live alone with my guinea pig and pet fish. I'm a member of the United Methodist Church.

Hi SpiritSong, Welome to Christian forums...I am new here too.

• Friendly
Reactions: SpiritSong
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good to see you.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello SpiritSong, welcome to CF:).

• Friendly
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to Christian Forums, SpiritSong.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums