Kelowna, British Columbia
✟15,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi, I am Wendy. I am new and not totally computer illiterate lol. But I need a lot of help lol. Like what is an avatar? I hope you will all be patient with me lol.
I am looking for other parents who have an ADD teenager and all that entails. I love my daughter dearly and have finally clued into "who she is" though we have always been close-I see her challenges and want to know how to help her.
I look forward to new friendships on this board.:groupray:

PrairieGurl

Contributor
Jun 21, 2006
✟26,429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wendillac said:
Hi, I am Wendy. I am new and not totally computer illiterate lol. But I need a lot of help lol. Like what is an avatar? I hope you will all be patient with me lol.
I am looking for other parents who have an ADD teenager and all that entails. I love my daughter dearly and have finally clued into "who she is" though we have always been close-I see her challenges and want to know how to help her.
Hi Wendy,
Great name...I am a Wendy also :)
I have a teenage boy (17) who struggles also. I know that boys and girls approach life different. What I have been doing is listening alot and letting him know that it's okay to feel the way he does, think the way he does, and act the way he does. Although I add that he should share with someone who loves him, try not to let the sun set with "pending problems" and know that he is special and God does have a plan for his life. Most important...I let him know that I love him.

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wendillac said:
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

BelovedWord

Certified Network Engineer
May 9, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
✟18,538.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Wendillac said:
Hi Wendy, welcome to CF. I have a 16 yr old daughter, 13 yr old boy, and 10 yr old girl, all with ADD. I would me more than happy to talk with you. Feel free to contact me anytime.

God Bless,
Brian

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We have recovery and struggle threads that you might want to check out.

an avatar is the little image/picture up there in left corner of your screen next to the reputation/health bar displays.

This is a huge site, but you will get used to it. See ya round the boards.

Welcome

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0

Wendillac

Jun 21, 2006
✟15,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
WantToBe said:
Hi Wendy,
Great name...I am a Wendy also :)
I have a teenage boy (17) who struggles also. I know that boys and girls approach life different. What I have been doing is listening alot and letting him know that it's okay to feel the way he does, think the way he does, and act the way he does. Although I add that he should share with someone who loves him, try not to let the sun set with "pending problems" and know that he is special and God does have a plan for his life. Most important...I let him know that I love him.
I am like that too, Wendy. I don't like my dd to go to bed worrying-she does have trouble sleeping. I have not put her on meds yet, but will be- our appt. is in Sept. I hoped to have her on them sooner as she struggled so badly this year and asked for meds. I have fought this too long and hard, but I can't stand to see her struggle and cry.

Upvote 0

Wendillac

Jun 21, 2006
✟15,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
BelovedWord said:
Hi Wendy, welcome to CF. I have a 16 yr old daughter, 13 yr old boy, and 10 yr old girl, all with ADD. I would me more than happy to talk with you. Feel free to contact me anytime.

God Bless,
Brian
Brian, how do you help your kids? Are they on meds?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.