Hi, I am skeptic and an athiest. I'm not the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logicdictates_udumb

Nov 27, 2018
madison
✟15,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe in the devil, or hell, or even a god. I used to, but now if there are 10k different gods who's to say which is right? Could all of them be wrong? The most intelligent people on the planet say that there is no good reason to believe that there is one at all. Feel free to tell me your take or ask me any questions u like about mine.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,575.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe in the devil, or hell, or even a god. I used to, but now if there are 10k different gods who's to say which is right? Could all of them be wrong? The most intelligent people on the planet say that there is no good reason to believe that there is one at all. Feel free to tell me your take or ask me any questions u like about mine.
What's your favorite idea?

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The most intelligent people on the planet say that there is no good reason to believe that there is [a God] at all.
So, what are you hoping to gain from a forum full of Jesus fanatics...?

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟485,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF!

There are not ten thousand gods - there is one God - your Creator.

Many of the "most intelligent people on the planet" believe in that one God.

You should try reading "I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Athiest," by Norman L. Geisleer & Frank Turek

Or "The Case for a Creator." by Lee Strobel

You'll find lots of advice on the topic here. I'm glad you found us.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How do you know who the most intelligent people (on the planet) are ?

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

Logicdictates_udumb

Nov 27, 2018
madison
✟15,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF!

There are not ten thousand gods - there is one God - your Creator.

Many of the "most intelligent people on the planet" believe in that one God.

You should try reading "I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Athiest," by Norman L. Geisleer & Frank Turek

Or "The Case for a Creator." by Lee Strobel

You'll find lots of advice on the topic here. I'm glad you found us.
what makes you believe that your god is right and the prophet Mohammad is not? you do not believe in 99,999 other religions, I just take it one god further

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,575.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
what makes you believe that your god is right and the prophet Mohammad is not? you do not believe in 99,999 other religions, I just take it one god further
Christian Apologetics

Since you are new to the forum, let me point you to the proper place for such discussions. You should also familiarise yourself with the rules of the forum and maybe read up a bit so that you don't ask the same questions and make the same statements that everyone else already knows by heart.

I hope your place on this forum is long, nice and with few warnings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Chris Langan is arguably the world's smartest man. He believes in God (though in a very general sense).

He also voted for Donald Trump, so hmm.

I'm a skeptic and a theist and I'm also not the devil. Pleased to "meet" you.

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟485,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
what makes you believe that your god is right and the prophet Mohammad is not?

There is no simple answer for someone who is as far away form God as you seem to be. This is why I suggested two books. If you want to find God you need to go looking for Him. Take the time to do some study - open your mind and open your heart and you will come to know Him as I have.

Upvote 0

Mantishand

May 31, 2018
Murica
✟57,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a giant ball of fire that rises in the east every morning which gives energy to all life on earth. There is a moon that is placed at the precise distance that when it is in front of the sun, it covers it. That giant ball of fire is just the correct distance from earth that it doesn't turn earth into a lake of fire. There is your creators signature.

If the most intelligent people on earth look at that information and conclude there is no God than they are foolish, not intelligent. Once you meet God there is nothing anyone can say to convince you that he doesn't exist. You came here because in your heart you know there is a God, you just want someone to prove it to you. Well I'll prove it to you. Go home and ask Jesus to come into your life. Pray sincerely to Jesus Christ to reveal himself to you. He will accept anyone who repents from sin. He is so very real and it's so very awesome.

Upvote 0

Logicdictates_udumb

Nov 27, 2018
madison
✟15,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
How do you know who the most intelligent people (on the planet) are ?
What's your favorite idea?
My
There is a giant ball of fire that rises in the east every morning which gives energy to all life on earth. There is a moon that is placed at the precise distance that when it is in front of the sun, it covers it. That giant ball of fire is just the correct distance from earth that it doesn't turn earth into a lake of fire. There is your creators signature.

If the most intelligent people on earth look at that information and conclude there is no God than they are foolish, not intelligent. Once you meet God there is nothing anyone can say to convince you that he doesn't exist. You came here because in your heart you know there is a God, you just want someone to prove it to you. Well I'll prove it to you. Go home and ask Jesus to come into your life. Pray sincerely to Jesus Christ to reveal himself to you. He will accept anyone who repents from sin. He is so very real and it's so very awesome.

im sorry but that is not evidence of god, there are many more planets in the universe that than grains of sand on our planet, some are too close, some are to far. some are right in that "goldie locks zone" many many are. that's not a sign of creation, its a sign of chance, where you you draw the line between chance and creation?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟176,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many famous scientists believed in One God, Lord Jesus Christ. Galileo, Isaac Newton, Nikoli Tesla Many of the founders of mathematics and science. Many scientists are theists, don't fall for the lie that most scientists were atheists because that simply is not true.

• Agree
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

Logicdictates_udumb

Nov 27, 2018
madison
✟15,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Chris Langan is arguably the world's smartest man. He believes in God (though in a very general sense).

He also voted for Donald Trump, so hmm.

I'm a skeptic and a theist and I'm also not the devil. Pleased to "meet" you.
Many famous scientists believed in One God, Lord Jesus Christ. Galileo, Isaac Newton, Nikoli Tesla Many of the founders of mathematics and science. Many scientists are theists, don't fall for the lie that most scientists were atheists because that simply is not true.
Yet Stephen hawking, albert einstine, neil degrasse Tyson, Richard dawkins, laurance krauss, matt dillinhauly all say there is no reason to belive that a god has anything to do with the creation of the universe and that we are clearly nothing more than an advanced species of primape

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.