San Diego, CA
✟7,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am from San Diego county, California, the eastern part of it. I am married, have 4 children, 3 of whom are out of the house making their own lives. Just my 10 year old son remains with us in the house.

I work in the IT department for a school district. I lead a small group for my church, 7SD. I volunteer as a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate.) We directly help abused, neglected, and abandoned children. And I run a small home recording studio where I record local bands, and my own band too.

I am a Christian who is actively living my faith. I want to keep growing and serving.

Thank you,
-Charles

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am from San Diego county, California, the eastern part of it. I am married, have 4 children, 3 of whom are out of the house making their own lives. Just my 10 year old son remains with us in the house.

I work in the IT department for a school district. I lead a small group for my church, 7SD. I volunteer as a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate.) We directly help abused, neglected, and abandoned children. And I run a small home recording studio where I record local bands, and my own band too.

I am a Christian who is actively living my faith. I want to keep growing and serving.

Thank you,
-Charles
Welcome to Christian Forums, Charles.

Upvote 0