Hi, I am Allan Thomas. I am a Vietnam Vet, retired Captain with US Federal Fire Sercvice and a Chris

Allan Thomas

Apr 25, 2019
Converse, TEXAS
✟7,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scripture says the 144,000 are Jews; 12,000 from each tribe of Israel and they are without sin, redeemed from [NOT ON], the earth and offered to God as a First Fruit Offering. No where does Scripture say they are witnesses, preachers, prophets, etc. When the Bible says that they are redeemed, it doesn't say that they are killed, murdered, or martyred. It says they are redeemed FROM THE EARTH. Jesus/Yeshua rose from the dead on the third day [Feast Of First Fruits], and ascended to God our ONLY Father in heaven. I believe they go bodily to heaven before the Day Of The Lord/RAPTURE Yes they will be changed and receive their immortal bodies but are NOT martyred NOR are they WITNESSES. Scripture says the two prophets [only two men have never died and God's WORD says it is required once for every man to die], will testify/prophesy until they are killed by the False God and his False Prophet. Their dead bodies will, after three days, ascend into heaven.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg

this thread has been moved from