✟58,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Names Mike,

I've lived in Rhode Island for about 37 years and before that my Mother and Father were caretakers of a mansion that we lived in which was in Manchester, MA on Singing Beach. It was a beautiful place to live.

Been a gamer my whole life ever since 82 and I'm mostly on my PlayStation 5 each night in Destiny 2.

Favorite games of all time for me:

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. Unreal Tournament 1999
3. Final Fantasy 7 (FF7: Remake)
4. Castlevania: Symphony of The Night
5. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past

But I literally play Destiny 2 every day and sometimes I play The Division 2.

During the week I'm mostly at work and I currently am a Quality Inspector for a good company located in Massachusetts. If I'm able to I like playing Disc Golf but most of the time I only do it on Saturdays.

I love movies especially Marvel films! Love Robert Downy Jr mainly because he looks like my dad about 15 years older though.

And I mean I could talk more but I gotta get back to work since lunch break is almost finished but yeah I'm on PSN and if anyone here likes games please don't hesitate to add me as a friend on there ok the names Malawk on PSN.

God Bless :)

Freth

Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟372,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF!

I was also a life-long gamer, starting in the late 70's, ending within the last year and a half (40 years total). I gave it up though.

I look forward to seeing your participation in the forums.

Upvote 0

MrSkyfish

Jesus is God!
Supporter
Jun 21, 2021
Lincoln
✟58,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Wow, 40 years that's a long time! Well, I guess I should have also mentioned that I've believed in Christ my entire life and I sincerely love Jesus very much but anyhow you have a good rest of your day @Freth God Bless you and I'll try to post when I can as well.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome, Skyfish!

7455d5de6131ec0c6f67827a0e4fe23e.jpg

Upvote 0

Jaedan

Take this brother may it serve you well
Jun 30, 2020
Somewhere in the Midwest
✟61,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Names Mike,

I've lived in Rhode Island for about 37 years and before that my Mother and Father were caretakers of a mansion that we lived in which was in Manchester, MA on Singing Beach. It was a beautiful place to live.

Been a gamer my whole life ever since 82 and I'm mostly on my PlayStation 5 each night in Destiny 2.

Favorite games of all time for me:

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. Unreal Tournament 1999
3. Final Fantasy 7 (FF7: Remake)
4. Castlevania: Symphony of The Night
5. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past

But I literally play Destiny 2 every day and sometimes I play The Division 2.

During the week I'm mostly at work and I currently am a Quality Inspector for a good company located in Massachusetts. If I'm able to I like playing Disc Golf but most of the time I only do it on Saturdays.

I love movies especially Marvel films! Love Robert Downy Jr mainly because he looks like my dad about 15 years older though.

And I mean I could talk more but I gotta get back to work since lunch break is almost finished but yeah I'm on PSN and if anyone here likes games please don't hesitate to add me as a friend on there ok the names Malawk on PSN.

God Bless :)

Welcome! :wave:

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, 40 years that's a long time! Well, I guess I should have also mentioned that I've believed in Christ my entire life and I sincerely love Jesus very much but anyhow you have a good rest of your day

Hello MrSkyfish, welcome to CF
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 300583

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif

Reactions: MrSkyfish
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums