✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, everyone,

I hope to get to know you. I'm a missionary in South America. I've been here almost 8 years. Originally, I'm from Holland in Europe. Then most of my life, I lived in Gainesville, FL. My goal is to see as many people come to know our Savior before I die. (I'm scheduled to die in the next 100 years, after I've been aging about a year annually. :) )

If you want to get to know me better, I do teaching on a Youtube channel twice a week. Short 5 minutes or so teachings. That's on The Kees Boer Ministry Channel. Of course, that's only if you want to see who is writing these messages.

In our ministry, we have many children. Many of them have huge Portions, if not Books memorized from the Bible. We also have hundreds of verses memorized through the Songs we sing. I will be happy to share them with you, but they are in Spanish. But we got top notch musicians playing them. We hope to record them in English soon. If you know of someone, who has a really good voice, I would love to talk with them.

So, tell me about you all.

May we love the Lord our God with all that we have.... He is worthy of all!!!

God bless you!!!

Kees

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, everyone,

I hope to get to know you. I'm a missionary in South America. I've been here almost 8 years. Originally, I'm from Holland in Europe. Then most of my life, I lived in Gainesville, FL. My goal is to see as many people come to know our Savior before I die. (I'm scheduled to die in the next 100 years, after I've been aging about a year annually. :) )

If you want to get to know me better, I do teaching on a Youtube channel twice a week. Short 5 minutes or so teachings. That's on The Kees Boer Ministry Channel. Of course, that's only if you want to see who is writing these messages.

In our ministry, we have many children. Many of them have huge Portions, if not Books memorized from the Bible. We also have hundreds of verses memorized through the Songs we sing. I will be happy to share them with you, but they are in Spanish. But we got top notch musicians playing them. We hope to record them in English soon. If you know of someone, who has a really good voice, I would love to talk with them.

God bless you!!!

Kees
Welcome. I watched your video about the most misunderstood book in the Bible. In the bookcase behind you I saw the book, “Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus,” by Jeremias. I read it before. He did a good description of the day of Jesus’ crucifixion according to John’s Gospel. They were sacrificing Passover lambs in the temple while Jesus hung on the cross.

Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Carl,

Thank you so much!!! We sing that Song of Psalm 126 here in our groups. A great ascension Song!!!

Yes, it means a lot to me...

Celebration is so important...

Walking in 'the way' celebrating...

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone,

God bless you!!!

Kees

Welcome to CF! Thankful you are here! That is funny how you age annually. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello and welcome we’re so glad to have you on here. It would be so much fun to go on a mission trip someday that way I can tell others about Christ and sharing my gift God gave me. My gift is caring for others and listening to peoples stories. It fascinates me to hear stories from other cultures and how they live compared to how I live. I have empathy for everybody no matter what they’re facing and i want to help others know that Jesus loves them so much.

Upvote 0