Leicester
✟23,993.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I’m Jonathan and I run a house church for Christians in Lubbesthorpe, Leicester, UK.

We launched on March 1st 2020, which was obviously interesting timing. God had told us to call our ministry Stable, which turned out to be just the word we needed for this time.

Over the last 12 months, God has been teaching us so much about what it means to be stable, so we’ve launched a new website and hope to share some of what God has been teaching us.

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum:wave:
And your introduction is really interesting.

I think house churches will become more common and personally, I think as they are what the early Christian church began as, they are also biblically correct.

The same can't be said for the mega churches that often seen.

Upvote 0

jonstable

Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2021
Leicester
✟23,993.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think house churches will become more common and personally, I think as they are what the early Christian church began as, they are also biblically correct.
We felt God call us to just start something, and a house church seemed the most obvious way to do that, especially as it is what they did in the early church. Our town is currently around 400 houses, but is due to grow to 10 times that. Whether we stay as a house church (or community of house churches) remains to be seen. There is no plans for any church building in this town yet, but we can’t wait to see what God has planned!

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I’m Jonathan and I run a house church for Christians in Lubbesthorpe, Leicester, UK.

We launched on March 1st 2020, which was obviously interesting timing. God had told us to call our ministry Stable, which turned out to be just the word we needed for this time.

Over the last 12 months, God has been teaching us so much about what it means to be stable, so we’ve launched a new website and hope to share some of what God has been teaching us.
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Jonathan,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

344365_10e2a1f7a84c759008fd505dcca0b105.gif

342373_4e16b051a519b7a7b764183bba0f8cee.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums