SW Florida
✟15,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi, my wife and I are 58 years of age. Moved from Durban South Africa with our young son and daughter when we were 33.

Have lived in Atlanta, San Diego, Sarasota, Venice and Bradenton.

Attended Full Gospel and Assemblies of God. Looking to meet other active outdoor married couples of similar evangelical denominations. Especially other foreigners who are naturalized US citizens.

Our focus is away from materialism and business networking. Purely seeking friendship with mature christians who have been born again.

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, my wife and I are 58 years of age. Moved from Durban South Africa with our young son and daughter when we were 33.

Have lived in Atlanta, San Diego, Sarasota, Venice and Bradenton.

Attended Full Gospel and Assemblies of God. Looking to meet other active outdoor married couples of similar evangelical denominations. Especially other foreigners who are naturalized US citizens.

Our focus is away from materialism and business networking. Purely seeking friendship with mature christians who have been born again.
First Assembly of God in Ocala, FL published church services and sermons online. I visited their website for two or three weeks.

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0